Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Now that you have seen your car, would you change the color, or keep what you have?
My Coupe is Black with white lower. I may prefer a Silver lower if I could have but would stay with upper stripe delete and the black

My Convert is Red with silver lower. Very nice color combo would not change a thing with colors on it.

I may make a change to my 3rd car. Will have to see how my Ford issues play out first.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Now that you have seen your car, would you change the color, or keep what you have?
Still waiting for my grabber orange "keeper" coupe but I have flip flopped over the color thing many times. Not one to go w/traditional colors, I am liking the tungsten w/silver striping more & more as it is also a low production color but will stay orange. I swear that they are making 2 versions of the grabber orange. The orange on the Shelbys looks more yellow & on the Mustang GT it looks funky. Both are coded U3. I saw a Shelby & a GT in the same dealership a month ago & they did not look the same. Can anybody explain this or am I just going nuts waiting for my car to get scheduled.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Still waiting for my grabber orange "keeper" coupe but I have flip flopped over the color thing many times. Not one to go w/traditional colors, I am liking the tungsten w/silver striping more & more as it is also a low production color but will stay orange. I swear that they are making 2 versions of the grabber orange. The orange on the Shelbys looks more yellow & on the Mustang GT it looks funky. Both are coded U3. I saw a Shelby & a GT in the same dealership a month ago & they did not look the same. Can anybody explain this or am I just going nuts waiting for my car to get scheduled.
I believe colors are identical it is the stripe that is throwing you off. Could be mistaken but I believe this is the case. I am very satisfied with tungsten though. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder as someone once said.:) Atlthough I have heard that Torch Red is the faster color.:D But the Prez seems to differ.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts