Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
33,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just popped up today on YouTube. It’s a great price for a CFTP car. I’m sure it will sell quickly.

Reactions: fletchffletch

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,681 Posts
I agree, it will sell at that price. I would buy it at that price if I could afford it. Less than 120k for a CFTP is killer right now.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WoW..
I'm sorry, but who would ever pick and paint their car that color... or am I the only one that thinks it is not a good color?
When I first saw the orange and the lime online, I wasn’t the biggest fan. I then saw them in person at the Vegas event. They both look fabulous in the wild!

Reactions: TomLake

·
Registered
432 Posts
$112k for a Mustang LOL. I guess when we look back and wonder what killed the pony car we can honestly say it was price. Even when Ford gets it right it manages to F it up. What a shame.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$112k for a Mustang LOL. I guess when we look back and wonder what killed the pony car we can honestly say it was price. Even when Ford gets it right it manages to F it up. What a shame.
Not to worry, Fortunately Ford offers Mustangs for a variety of budgets. You can get a basic model very cheaply. If you want the top of the line super car, it is not cheap.

·
Premium Member
2013 Shelby GT500 performance white
617 Posts
I seen a news article yesterday that was comparing the Camry to the Camaro 1LE. I think it was saying the Camry was a better deal. lol 🤣

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I seen a news article yesterday that was comparing the Camry to the Camaro 1LE. I think it was saying the Camry was a better deal. lol 🤣
I’m mad that I can’t get a Bugatti Veyron for $35,000! :mad:

Reactions: Evil_E

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
If that is the same as the grabber Orange from the '07-'09 cars, I think they look great with plain white stripes. Plain meaning gloss white and no pinstripes.

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
They charge $495 for Twister Orange which hits the value for $15K. 😜

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am. C8 is in my near future.
Will you be sticking around here to bash Ford’s halo cars?

For the record, when Chevy releases the ZO6/ZR1, I’m going to be PISSED if I can’t get one for $50k!:mad:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I disagree, these cars are something special. You can get a GT or a Bullet model which are great cars for a lot less money. This level of power - technology and track readiness comes at a price. 🤔

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I disagree, these cars are something special. You can get a GT or a Bullet model which are great cars for a lot less money. This level of power - technology and track readiness comes at a price. 🤔
Couldn’t agree more Mike! Welcome to the forum! If you are up for introducing yourself and showing us your ride, you’ll find our new member area here:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah however that’s still a 20k adm. No 10k painted stripes so the list is high 80s to low90s. Yes it is the lowest price I’ve seen for a cftp. I guess maybe prices are starting to come down.

·
Registered
53 Posts
This just popped up today on YouTube. It’s a great price for a CFTP car. I’m sure it will sell quickly.

I’ve been looking for a GT 350 R and also pondering a “Mr. Goose” looking at getting a CFTP in the open market. Dealers are up to their old tricks. “Hide and Go Seek The Real Price.” First they list only MSRP, then dodge emails asking for the darn price that they say “get our internet price” and they send BS emails without disclosing the price! So, not the case on this one but I’ve concluded that some appearances of prices going down might be a dealer fake out. Only when they have you in their lair do they mention some ADM. When the 2021’s pop you might see them moving stock. The real chance will be I believe the second go around on used car market. Came across a “lemon” appeared to be buy back GT 350R that in my opinion I wouldn’t want, an apparent open recall, sketchy background and bought at auction. Had 500 or so miles on it but dealer had it just several thousand under MSRP. It now has sold and best of luck to new owner. So s lot of interesting sales maneuvers going on and hard to even get a price from some. I’m so glad I’m just rocking my machine having had an excellent salesperson and dealership that don’t play such games. Hope the CFTP folks give us low down on the differences between base and track pack besides the obvious.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
33,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I’ve been looking for a GT 350 R and also pondering a “Mr. Goose” looking at getting a CFTP in the open market. Dealers are up to their old tricks. “Hide and Go Seek The Real Price.” First they list only MSRP, then dodge emails asking for the darn price that they say “get our internet price” and they send BS emails without disclosing the price! So, not the case on this one but I’ve concluded that some appearances of prices going down might be a dealer fake out. Only when they have you in their lair do they mention some ADM. When the 2021’s pop you might see them moving stock. The real chance will be I believe the second go around on used car market. Came across a “lemon” appeared to be buy back GT 350R that in my opinion I wouldn’t want, an apparent open recall, sketchy background and bought at auction. Had 500 or so miles on it but dealer had it just several thousand under MSRP. It now has sold and best of luck to new owner. So s lot of interesting sales maneuvers going on and hard to even get a price from some. I’m so glad I’m just rocking my machine having had an excellent salesperson and dealership that don’t play such games. Hope the CFTP folks give us low down on the differences between base and track pack besides the obvious.
The dealers play games with the CFTP because they know the demand is high and they have the coveted item. If you desire a CFTP, keep searching and let your intentions be known. You might find one on your own or you might get contacted by someone behind the scenes with an offer that is acceptable to you. At this stage in the game, finding a CFTP with less than a $20k markup is rare. We shall see what 2021 brings.

Reactions: Flying Cloud
1 - 19 of 19 Posts