Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How tuff is it to change the center air vent panel? I purchased a new one and had Carroll Shelby sign it. I also got the dvd manual and I'm having trouble locating the removal of this item and putting in the signed unit. Spent an hour looking and couldn't find where to do this. If anyone has done this I would appreciate either telling me where in the manual or how to do it. Looked everywhere though and didn't find it. I do have a printed manual coming but wanted to get this done and ship the other piece to Carroll for signature. GGBIW:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
How tuff is it to change the center air vent panel? I purchased a new one and had Carroll Shelby sign it. I also got the dvd manual and I'm having trouble locating the removal of this item and putting in the signed unit. Spent an hour looking and couldn't find where to do this. If anyone has done this I would appreciate either telling me where in the manual or how to do it. Looked everywhere though and didn't find it. I do have a printed manual coming but wanted to get this done and ship the other piece to Carroll for signature. GGBIW:confused:

It would be a whole lot easier taking out the passenger air bag.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be a whole lot easier taking out the passenger air bag.
So what is the procedure to do that. I'm not very bright when it comes to the interior stuff. GGBIW:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
So what is the procedure to do that. I'm not very bright when it comes to the interior stuff. GGBIW:confused:

Either do a search or look in your book under "passenger air bag module"removal and installation.There is detailed posts if you care to look for them.Basically,DISCONNECT YOUR BATTERY,open the glove box,disconnect the passenger air bag module electrical connector and remove the 2 air bag module bolts.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Don't forget the tabs that hold the Air Bag in the dash

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey,07Shelby, I found something under Carroll Shelby which I posted. Thanks,will try and do it myself. GGBIW:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts