Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Catching up on pics, sorry for the lag!

Ill start with the Cbad meet. I had a blast. Great cars, smaller turnout than normal but high caliber of cars. Cruise and breakfast was fun afterwards. It was good seeing a lot of you again. I will see you next month.

Ive also added the forums, feel free to sign up, post your own pics, or discuss this or other events. I am constantly updating it with events in SoCal.

http://auto-focus.us/forum/index.php

I also added a calendar to keep track of all of SoCals car shows and events, hence the reason for the forum, so people can share info on events and organize them no matter what kind of car they are into; as well as what ever else anyone wants to chat about.

Full gallery contains 124 pics:
http://www.auto-focus.us/autoblog/?p=55

some teasers:

Went to the Fallbrook show on Sunday.

Complete Gallery-230pics
Check it out here (2nd Blog down): http://www.auto-focus.us/autoblog/

Teasers:

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
You have a great eye. Keep the shots coming. Love your work.;)

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Terrific stuff! If you are not professional, you should be! Thanks very much for the photos.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks again everyone for the compliments, I am glad you guys enjoy the pics. I still have 3 sets of pics I need to upload; gonna try to do it today

Terrific stuff! If you are not professional, you should be! Thanks very much for the photos.
no I am not a professional, just started taking a couple of pics at some shows and really enjoyed it so I kept at it. Im slowly learning, but havent taken any classes or anything like that. Heck I still need to update/upgrade my camera, its very old, but it gets the job done. This weekend I am trying out a Nikon D80 so Im excited.

·
Registered
888 Posts
thanks again everyone for the compliments, I am glad you guys enjoy the pics. I still have 3 sets of pics I need to upload; gonna try to do it today

no I am not a professional, just started taking a couple of pics at some shows and really enjoyed it so I kept at it. Im slowly learning, but havent taken any classes or anything like that. Heck I still need to update/upgrade my camera, its very old, but it gets the job done. This weekend I am trying out a Nikon D80 so Im excited.
I think it is some artistic trait that is just more prevalent in some than in others. It is a God given talent and you have it (and I don't!). It reminds me of the story I've heard about the sculptor seeing his sculpture within the rock before he takes the chisel to it. All I see is a rock! You have a serious talent, an eye for photography and I am glad you do all this and share with us!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I think it is some artistic trait that is just more prevalent in some than in others. It is a God given talent and you have it (and I don't!). It reminds me of the story I've heard about the sculptor seeing his sculpture within the rock before he takes the chisel to it. All I see is a rock! You have a serious talent, an eye for photography and I am glad you do all this and share with us!
AMEN

Good Job, Thanks for sharing !

ILLEGAL

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well thank you all, I just like to have fun with it and am glad that someone enjoys it; that makes it more fun for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts