Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For anyone in the area, the (Colorado) Shelby Breakfast Club is partnering with Adam's Polishes to host a Detail Clinic, focused on Paint Correction and Ceramic Coating.

The day starts with Cars & Coffee at 355 W. South Boulder Rd., Lafayette 80026 from 7:00AM to 9:00 AM.

Then, we migrate to the Detail Clinic at Adam's Polishes, 8225 North Valley Hwy, Thornton, CO 80221-4810, starting at 9:30AM. It would be great to see a lot of Shelbys there!

It's also posted in SBC's partner (Colorado Car Addicts) Facebook calendar. Please chime-in if you plan to attend, so we can give Adam an approximate head-count. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks to EVERYONE who attended this morning's Detail Clinic at Adams Polishes! Thanks to our friend, Adam Pitale, for hosting the Clinic, sharing his knowledge, and offering great discounts for attendees!

Here are just a few of the great rides and some of the tutelage at the event...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
That sounds like a good event! Did they use one of the Mustangs as the test car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,705 Posts
I wish I could have attended. Adam's products are great but even better if you know some of the tricks to using them.

Thanks for the coverage and photos.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds like a good event! Did they use one of the Mustangs as the test car?
Adam's events are always enjoyable!

No, Adam walked the parking lot looking for the perfect "test dummy" (dirty wheels, light swirls/scratches, etc). Unsurprisingly, most of the Shelbys were pristine, so the choice came down to a Corvette and a Camaro. He ended up choosing the Corvette.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts