Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Cars and Coffee last Saturday and WOW! Simply WOW! What a turn out. Everywhere you turned there was something spectacular, 2 Vectors, a CLK DTM, row of 300SLs, Lambos, Ford GTs, ect ect......

Oh and a few Ferraris showed up as well....lol!

Still loading the pics should be 321 total when done, enjoy:
http://www.auto-focus.us/autoblog/?p=19

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Rrobello,
Beautiful pictures.Do you know if the 3rd picture is an Enzo Ferrarri?The Ferrarri that says NC SOFT on the front facia LH.

·
Registered
933 Posts
rrobello,

Once again, you didn't disappoint. :D

Very nice shots! :D

Posting these pictures at 2:14am is admirable. Great job! :cool:

07 SHELBY, he's probably asleep right now!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
rrobello,

Once again, you didn't disappoint. :D

Very nice shots! :D

Posting these pictures at 2:14am is admirable. Great job! :cool:

07 SHELBY, he's probably asleep right now!

But I'm up.lol.I can't tell if that is an Enzo but I just love that car.At 1.5 million it is out of my league but would like to see 1 in person.They had some kind of exotic race in Europe a couple of months ago and someone totaled their Enzo.:eek: :eek: Hopefully one day I will see 1.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you very much for the compliments

yes it is an Enzo, if you look in I believe the cars and coffee albums for 06 (the highlight photo is a MC12) there is another Enzo sitting next to a MC12 for a real rare sighting.

and yeah I dont get much sleep, I just dont get tired, hence why once again I am on at 1am...lol. I bartend nights so I dont get home till late and am up early the next day to detail and tint. Every now and then I hibernate..lol

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
thank you very much for the compliments

yes it is an Enzo, if you look in I believe the cars and coffee albums for 06 (the highlight photo is a MC12) there is another Enzo sitting next to a MC12 for a real rare sighting.

and yeah I dont get much sleep, I just dont get tired, hence why once again I am on at 1am...lol. I bartend nights so I dont get home till late and am up early the next day to detail and tint. Every now and then I hibernate..lol

Thanks and once again nice pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts