Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you know and some do not but Carroll Shelby is having a birthday bash in Las Vegas in January.The beginning of this event starts off in Los Angeles,Ca.In L.A. there will be a cruise to Las Vegas to kickoff the 2008 KR.Tickets are sold out for this event,sorry.I will be there with my Shelby and would like to know if anyone is going.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Sounds like fun to me!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Unfortunately I will not be attending. I was in meetings when the tickets went on sale. :(

Hope y'all have fun. I expect to see lots of pics.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately I will not be attending. I was in meetings when the tickets went on sale. :(

Hope y'all have fun. I expect to see lots of pics.

Rick,
There will be tons of pictures and video.I am going to take my laptop just to write them to CD's so I don't run out of space or erase any by mistake.Wish you and Shannon(Shelby) were going to be there.It would be nice to see you again.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Rick,
There will be tons of pictures and video.I am going to take my laptop just to write them to CD's so I don't run out of space or erase any by mistake.Wish you and Shannon(Shelby) were going to be there.It would be nice to see you again.
We'll be in Vegas over superbowl weekend (Feb 1-4). If you want to extend your visit by 3 weeks, we can get together. :D

Seriously though, we are going to the Tulsa, OK event in June. Hope you'll be making it to that one.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I am in on this! Got a HertzGT on reserve at LAX. I would like to have my own car but it is not looking good on that option.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I am in on this! Got a HertzGT on reserve at LAX. I would like to have my own car but it is not looking good on that option.
My wive & I are going.:)

My car with it's bad clutch and tranny....are not.:( Besides that, they want $3,400 to ship it both ways.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Well here's where we are staying in Vegas.

http://www.wynnlasvegas.com/
The Winn, eh? Smell you! Sounds like you're getting too big for your britches. :rolleyes: :D

I couldn't get tix for the B-Day bash, but I will be in Vegas over Superbowl weekend. Ought to be hoot! Staying at the Mandalay Bay (Best Sports Book in Vegas). Can't wait to install myself on the nearest craps table.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Winn, eh? Smell you! Sounds like you're getting too big for your britches. :rolleyes: :D

I couldn't get tix for the B-Day bash, but I will be in Vegas over Superbowl weekend. Ought to be hoot! Staying at the Mandalay Bay (Best Sports Book in Vegas). Can't wait to install myself on the nearest craps table.

Hey that's the Rick I know.You want me to stay in a dump?;)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Hey that's the Rick I know.You want me to stay in a dump?;)
You could stay at the Frontier...oh wait, they just tore that place down.

I'm sure this place has fine accommodations! :D :D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts