Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the short notice... I just found out about this forum! I was asked to post this event on here and it may be old news for some of you that post on Team Shelby. Because I'm a noob, I can't post url's of maps. If anyone needs directions hit me up with a PM or email.

Carolina SHELBY Dyno-Day @ Big Wood Racing, Saturday March 1st

Cost: 2 pulls for $25.00 with A/F.

Breakfast:
Golden Corral, 60 Son Lan Pkwy, Garner NC
Time: Meet @ 8:00am to eat, depart promptly @ 9:15am for BWR

Dyno Shop:
Big Wood Racing, 6275 Hwy 50 North, Suite 101, Benson NC
Time: Dyno Start @ 9:45am until finished.

bigwoodracing.com

Lunch:
Stephenson’s BBQ, 11964 Hwy 50 North, Willow Springs NC
Time: Right after all the cars have been on the rollers.

There will be 15-20 slots for cars to dyno; I have a couple of slots for the dyno still open. So please send an email to [email protected] to get your name on the list. Hell even if you don’t want to dyno come hang out with fellow S H E L B Y owners, all welcome classic and new generation.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Sorry for the short notice... I just found out about this forum! I was asked to post this event on here and it may be old news for some of you that post on Team Shelby. Because I'm a noob, I can't post url's of maps. If anyone needs directions hit me up with a PM or email.

Breakfast:

Dyno Shop:

bigwoodracing.com

Lunch:

There will be 15-20 slots for cars to dyno; I have a couple of slots for the dyno still open. So please send an email to [email protected] to get your name on the list. Hell even if you don’t want to dyno come hang out with fellow S H E L B Y owners, all welcome classic and new generation.

Welcome and that is a very nice price.:)

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

Breakfast:

Dyno Shop:

bigwoodracing.com

Lunch:

Maps...

Breakfast

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...spurl=0&&q=golden corral&qc=(All) Restaurants

Dynoshop

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...wood&qc=Automobile Dealers Performance & Race

Lunch

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...30&spurl=0&&q=stephenson&qc=(All) Restaurants

Hope this works?

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was pretty cool... We ended up with 5 GT500's and 4 SGT's out of 23 mustangs that dyno'd. We even had a Ford GT show up and spin the rollers!

Here one picture of the SGT's:

My son is working on a video which I'll post up when its finished.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts