Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering which members on here will be attending. I'm heading out at 3 today, first stop Thunder in the Square, in Hagerstown, they shut down 4-5 blocks in the middle of the city, music, cars, food. Then off to Carlisle! I'm debating on buying my second GoPro.

·
Premium Member
3,887 Posts
Have fun Mark, and I'm sure your car will be drooled over by many.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I couldn't find a hotel so didn't go. If I knew someone was going I would have gone

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Moderator Dude!
28,308 Posts
Geez Tim, at least you could have posted some republicans applauding! You know how Mark hates liberals!! Congrats Mark! That car is stunning beyond words!!
Funny... on my phone screen, I didn’t see who was applauding. All I saw was an audience.

Mark’s car is insane!

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome to see someone won! Was it there Friday?
No, I didn't arrive at the show until 7 AM Saturday morning. I do remember seeing your car! I am so bad about pictures, I didn't take any while I was there.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I didn't take as much this year too. I was only there Friday. I couldn't get anyone else to go so was installing brakes for people at home. :-/

·
Premium Member
860 Posts

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Went with my daughter on Saturday. She's my automotive partner in crime. :LOL:... It's a 3 hour ride for us. Unfortunately neither one of us got to sleep at a decent time and we were wiped at 4pm. We both wanted to see the burnout contest, parade, and all the fun in downtown but we were both exhausted. 3 hour ride back.... ugh!

Next time we'll be better prepared. On the upside I found a perfect parking spot on the street right near the fairgrounds, so I parked for free!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts