Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got in our first proto type set of extensions and wanted to show them off.
All in all they look great, perfect match to our Radiator support covers and finish off the area very well.

Were getting closer, but still a little ways from having them on sale or starting a group buy. I have some minor details I need to iron out with them and we'll be rolling.

Speaking of group buy, we WILL be doing one for the first 10-20 sets at a nice discounted price for the extensions and a 3 piece set including the radiator cover. I'll post up that info as soon as I can.

Please hold tight with me for a little while longer, they'll be ready as soon as I feel they are 100%.

Here's some teaser shots:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Jay,
I'm ready for the 3-pc set group buy... Please keep me in touch as soon as you get ready I definitely would like to be on the first 10-20 sets.. Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
Jay.

Long time, no chat. Nice pieces. Wish I could use them but alas my mount points for my ProGlass hood won't let it happen.

bj

·
Registered
191 Posts
Looks great Jay,

Please count me in for the first group buy on the entire kit.

Thanks,

Rob

·
Registered
7 Posts
Count me in on just the extensions. Already have your support cover. Can't wait!!! Looks freakin awesome.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Jay, has the price been figured on the set?

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At this time we are about 5-6 weeks out, but please be aware that can change for the better or worse. I will not rush this part just to get it out faster. We can only produce 1-2 part per day due to the cost of tooling and labor involved in producing each part. Then they need to be trimmed and buffed, so it takes a good amount of time.

I'm not a big fan of pre orders, but let's do it.
To get on the list for our JLT Carbon Fiber extensions or 3 piece set you must call or FAX in your order.
Please do not email credit card numbers, only call or fax. We will take your order and put you on the list.
WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY CREDIT CARD UNTIL PRODUCT SHIPS!

Call in to 757 335 1940
FAX in to 757 389 5375 (include, name, phone #, Email, shipping & billing address, what your ordering, credit card #, exp. date and security code on back of card)

Retail pricing:
$199 radiator support cover extensions

Group buy on the first 20 sets:
$179. ($20 savings)

Order all 3 parts (Radiator support cover & Extensions)
$363 ($35 savings)

Pricing for the first 20 only (I'm getting tons of calls and email, so this will go fast)

Red or Blue carbon fiber will not be an option in the first batch. We are working on these and will let you know if it becomes a reality. We are also working on fiberglass/painted versions of these parts for those who want color matched parts. Stay tuned for more info on these parts.

As for the SS plates, I have no way of knowing exactly where they are, so we can't offer them pre cut, but these parts do cut easy with a jig saw, dremal or small fine tooth hand saw.

Thank you
Jay

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok,
I just got the 2nd set of extensions from the retooling of the mold. ( I wasn't happy with the first mold )
They're a GO!
They line up perfect along the back and meet up with the rad support great, I'm very happy :)

You all have been very patient so far and I thank you, but I want these right.
I'm also working on a replacement bolt for the bumper edge. The stocker is used and it's silver, but a black finish would look so much better, so I'm on it!

The kit will also include rubber washers for this bolt as well as factory type push clips like on the radiator support cover, not the large s.s. bolt you may have seen on other covers.

Oh, very important.
ONLY 6 SPOTS LEFT ON THE PRE ORDER FIRST 20 SETS.
I can only discount the first 20 sets!!!

So, how much longer?
Well, with one mold and many labor hours to make, set, trim and buff were looking at about 4 more weeks.
Down, down, I'm sorry, but you will be happy.

Thanks
Jay

·
Registered
888 Posts
Jay,
Any news on the colored CF extensions?

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All 20 sets are SOLD!
Thank you all who took advantage of this deal.

We do have 30 sets being built, so if you want to get in on the first batch we can take your order. It will be at the retail of $199, but it may be several weeks before we get more in.

Thank you
Jay

I hope to have more info on the painted and colored versions this week.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I hope to have more info on the painted and colored versions this week.
Waiting patiently for these versions, Jay!

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, great news.
We will have the extensions Monday and start shipping Tuesday. All orders will be shipped in the order recieved.
We only have 30 sets coming and 25 are sold.

We are including in the kit all attachment hardware that includes, OEM style black push pins, rubber washers for the bolt and a black bolt cap. The cap covers the silver factory bolt and give more of a black over all look. They made a big difference.

It's been raining here for what seems weeks, so I don't have a great picture, but this will give you the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
994 Posts
Man O Man, i can't wait, those look GREAT! (then my signature will be correct! lol) Thanks Jay!!

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well,
all 30 sets of CF extensions are SOLD OUT!

We will start shipping Monday.
More are in production and about 4 weeks out. We have started another pre order list, so to confirm you get in on the 2nd 30, give us a call and place your order. Again, we do not charge any credit car until it ships.

Also note, due to so many 3 piece orders we are also out of stock of the radiator support covers, these can also be pre ordered.

Thanks to all who ordered and please send me and post your pictures when you get them installed

Jay

1 - 16 of 16 Posts