Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,768 Posts
Those will look absolutely amazing! Hopefully the installer knows about the two rivets behind the bumper! If the don’t let them know that they need to be drilled out for it to come off. If they pull out and don’t drill the rivets it will cause damage.

·
Registered
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 CFTP HE June 24th
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those will look absolutely amazing! Hopefully the installer knows about the two rivets behind the bumper! If the don’t let them know that they need to be drilled out for it to come off. If they pull out and don’t drill the rivets it will cause damage.
Noted. Thank You. It’s the dealership, so hopefully. But I will reiterate to them the requirements.

·
Premium Member
2022 GT500
138 Posts
Chris - I just recently picked up some carbon pieces and the deck lid is one of them. I have seen this rivet comment a couple times and am coming up short on google searches (that or I’m just plain overlooking it). Have you seen a good install video? It would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Chris - I just recently picked up some carbon pieces and the deck lid is one of them. I have seen this rivet comment a couple times and am coming up short on google searches (that or I’m just plain overlooking it). Have you seen a good install video? It would be much appreciated.
I believe it’s this video from PBD.

Reactions: SippiShelby

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Oxford White , HP , Painted Stripes
307 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Yeah. I was afraid someone was going to say that. My wife is going to kill me soon. Lol. Maybe some interior items now.
In between orders you gotta buy her something then it’s ok 😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
2022 GT500 CFTP AB, 2017 GT350R LB
15 Posts
The carbon looks fantastic against the Orange paint. Looks awesome! The front bumper insert is growing on me for sure

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500, SGM, " 1 of 1 "
5,785 Posts
Nice.
Is the plan to replace all the exterior plastic with CF ??

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
42,718 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts