linky?
=D

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
I would like to know the weight also. Maybe they deleted because they don't want another company selling a product that they don't make available to us ? I don't care who it comes from as long as it fits, is lighter or the same as our hood, AND does not require 100 hours of prep time to make it right :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
I would like to know the weight also. Maybe they deleted because they don't want another company selling a product that they don't make available to us ? I don't care who it comes from as long as it fits, is lighter or the same as our hood, AND does not require 100 hours of prep time to make it right :)
+10000000 on the 100 hours of prep time.... That is probably my #1 issue with buying an aftermarket hood.. is all the prep time it would take and all that I see is $$$$$$$ flying out the window... I had an 04' Mustang GT supercharged and purchased a Cervini hood and I think the guy had about 15 minutes of prep in the hood...

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
TruFiber w/ram air

Carbon Fiber version

The IPP carbon fiber

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
UH-OH! I hope Amy doesn't come over here and close this thread. :cowtounge:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
TruFiber w/ram air

Carbon Fiber version

The IPP carbon fiber

1. How much for the carbon fiber?
2. Where to buy?
3. How long to get one?

TD

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
1. How much for the carbon fiber? TruFiber is ~$1,600, but is not functional with ram air.
2. Where to buy? TruFiber
3. How long to get one?

TD

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Reading the thread what is the final word on this hood ? Has anyone purchased it and give some updates. Thank God Amy has no power here to stop threads, I realize if they own the website they can block whatever they want but they have to also know that when someone posts up on their site they also posted on other sites so we all still get the info :)

Could it be that we can make our own KR or SuperSnake that out runs theirs for less than half that makes them mad... Sorry back to the thread topic :bigmouth: just venting

·
Registered
97 Posts
The IPP one is available on Ebay. They are located in MD.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts