Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got her a little sideways in 1st. then 2nd.. so at least she's not a dog.. need to get some miles on her before going to crazy.. My problem is I never get scared when driving only when I am a passenger..:D I do carry a box of depends for my older friends, one keeps telling me he's going to bring his gun the next time and shoot me if I don't slow down.
When I used to ride sport bikes we would run them up to 160++ and it didn't scare me at all.. we would ride in groups of 4 -10 at a time and have a blast riding around Lake Okeechobee buzzing by Harley riders at 100++ unfortunately a guard rail got in my way in 1998 up in mountains of Georgia and changed my way of thinking about 2 wheelers.. I have a friend 74 years old who lives up there now and rides a Triumph Speed triple and very few young guys can hang with him as he is faster than **** takes the turns at 100++, it's amazing he can still ride like that..

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Got her a little sideways in 1st. then 2nd.. so at least she's not a dog.. need to get some miles on her before going to crazy.. My problem is I never get scared when driving only when I am a passenger..:D I do carry a box of depends for my older friends, one keeps telling me he's going to bring his gun the next time and shoot me if I don't slow down.
When I used to ride sport bikes we would run them up to 160++ and it didn't scare me at all.. we would ride in groups of 4 -10 at a time and have a blast riding around Lake Okeechobee buzzing by Harley riders at 100++ unfortunately a guard rail got in my way in 1998 up in mountains of Georgia and changed my way of thinking about 2 wheelers.. I have a friend 74 years old who lives up there now and rides a Triumph Speed triple and very few young guys can hang with him as he is faster than **** takes the turns at 100++, it's amazing he can still ride like that..
I've noticed too that passengers are more sensetive to the speed than the driver.:rolleyes: :D

Cal

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Yep. Kind of like sitting on the throne. If you are the poop"er", you have confidence. If you are the "poopee", you're goin' in the water.

Dave
How much DID you have to drink tonight Davey??

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
HorseyDave has been out of control lately. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts