Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally car was picked up today and should be here in Florida Monday or Tuesday, bad weather has delayed shipper till today..Hope to have some pictures up early next week..:) My Black Backdraft is going up to New Jersey next week, it sold in a couple of hours on cobracountry.com new owner is having a heater, top installed before it leaves Florida as Backdraft is based 30 miles from me, money is to be wired tomorrow.
I might just sell the Silver one also and try and find a 67-70 Mustang and do it up like the GT500 red with black stripes and put a stroker engine in it with 500HP or so.. so I can have a pair, anyone have a line on one let me know..

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Finally car was picked up today and should be here in Florida Monday or Tuesday, bad weather has delayed shipper till today..Hope to have some pictures up early next week..:) My Black Backdraft is going up to New Jersey next week, it sold in a couple of hours on cobracountry.com new owner is having a heater, top installed before it leaves Florida as Backdraft is based 30 miles from me, money is to be wired tomorrow.
I might just sell the Silver one also and try and find a 67-70 Mustang and do it up like the GT500 red with black stripes and put a stroker engine in it with 500HP or so.. so I can have a pair, anyone have a line on one let me know..
Congrats! Won't be long now.:)

I'll keep my eyes open for a 67-70 for you.:eek: :D

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I wish I had the money that car is gorgeous ! I was actually looking at getting a Backdraft cobra if my Shelby deal fell through, fortunatly it didn't.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish I had the money that car is gorgeous ! I was actually looking at getting a Backdraft cobra if my Shelby deal fell through, fortunatly it didn't.
In the long run your better off with the Shelby, the replicas are fun but with no top-a/c-heater at least in mine they are not practical year round except for places like Florida, then all you have to worry about is the rain. if you put a top on one they are real hard to see out of.. I have to admit though when your are driving down the road almost every body looks and stares and asks what kind of car is that. I am looking forward to having a fast comfortable car to drive once in a while..

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Well your new ride should be here soon,congrats.Your old ride is not to shabby either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts