Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a recomendation on a car hauler?It would be a round trip.Michigan to California and back.:D

·
Registered
164 Posts
I would appreciate the help too, it will be a little while before the baby goes out for SS conversion but I am not driving her. I want someone that will take care of my baby on her trip

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Anyone have a recomendation on a car hauler?It would be a round trip.Michigan to California and back.:D
Sounds like someone has plans!:rolleyes: I have looked at this a few times and have found locating a hauler, in this circumstance, is best in your home town. Now you must have some connections for this task. Let me ask this, for how long between moves? That is the question.;)

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like someone has plans!:rolleyes: I have looked at this a few times and have found locating a hauler, in this circumstance, is best in your home town. Now you must have some connections for this task. Let me ask this, for how long between moves? That is the question.;)
Yes I am asking around but never hurts to ask.4 days between moves.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Yes I am asking around but never hurts to ask.4 days between moves.
Let me know what you find out. I may be shipping mine also.:)

Thanks. Cal

·
Registered
21 Posts
I used Intercity to get my car from Kentucky to Massachusetts. They were quick, no hassle, no damage and no problems

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am in for this as well! I should probably check on shipping local also. I have a HGT rental on reserve as a backup plan.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in for this as well! I should probably check on shipping local also. I have a HGT rental on reserve as a backup plan.

I am waiting to see what Amy has to say.:D

·
Registered
444 Posts
I am a truck driver and I see these guys all over the Highways and they always are carrying high dollar cars. If you were to choose them I bet yours would be the least expensive car on the truck. I have never used them but they are a respectable company IMHO!

http://www.reliable-carriers.com/

hope this helps.
JJ

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am a truck driver and I see these guys all over the Highways and they always are carrying high dollar cars. If you were to choose them I bet yours would be the least expensive car on the truck. I have never used them but they are a respectable company IMHO!

http://www.reliable-carriers.com/

hope this helps.
JJ

JJ,
AAI uses them a lot.They ship show cars all over the U.S.A. with reliable.I have already talk to them and it is in the $2700 ball park round trip ,ouch.:(

·
Registered
444 Posts
JJ,
AAI uses them a lot.They ship show cars all over the U.S.A. with reliable.I have already talk to them and it is in the $2700 ball park round trip ,ouch.:(
I figured they would be high!

I seen one getting unloaded behind a scale house one night and it looked like the cheapest car on it was a Dodge Viper! Mostly Ferrari's and Lambo's, it was kinda cool to see!
JJ

·
Registered
10 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts