Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiance got me this car cover for Christmas, it's awesome.

Black with White Stripes GT Car Cover
Satin Stretch™ is is an indoor custom car cover fabric that hugs the shape of your vehicle like a glove. With a tough, satin-like exterior and a fleece soft interior, this material is absolutely not going to scratch your collectible vehicle's finish and will protect it from dust, dirt, droppings and fall out. Blind stitching results in invisible seams, making this one high-end, sexy car cover! Made to fit the 2007 and 2008 Shelby GT. This cover will also work on any 2005-2008 Mustang Coupe without spoilers. Includes a car cover bag.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Nice Kerry!! You have a great woman. Still need to meet her sister some day.:silly: :cowsmile:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to hear from both of you as well. Yea that little woman is awesome. Cal her sister is still available but lives in Naples. Hows the weather been there? Last week we had a an ice storm and 100,000 people about half of the city was without power. My little woman didn't have power for 5 days and it got down to single digits a few days. Found a generator to run her Heat so pipes wouldn't freeze, on the up side she had to stay with me for 5 days:pinklove:.
it was hot in my house:ladysman: Today it 60 degress go figure but at least it melted on the ice and snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Way cool..love the snow..but not the conditions. Cal...road trip my man :D
i bet it was extremely HOT in your house...:D
Oh man was it hot!!!!:banana_hitit:

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Every year I vacation at Fort Meyers Beach. Naples is only a hop, skip and a jump away.:thinkerg: :pinklove::cowsmile:

:thinkerg: It would sure be nice to be able to drive the Shelby all year long.:)

That's it, I'm moving! What's her number?:rofl:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Every year I vacation at Fort Meyers Beach. Naples is only a hop, skip and a jump away.:thinkerg: :pinklove::cowsmile:

:thinkerg: It would sure be nice to be able to drive the Shelby all year long.:)

That's it, I'm moving! What's her number?:rofl:
yea, i don't know how you guys stand it...just drove this weekend...wahooo. it rained a little..and yes..shelby got wet sitting at my friends house..:rofl:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have had my car in storage since the latter part of October and probably won't have it out till April and can't wait ti drive it. Yesterday it was 64 degrees which was a fluke and today it's 30 degrees with 40 mile an hour winds. We had down pours of rain which washed off the salty roads. I ended up washing and waxing my truck yesterday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts