Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading through some past posts and have a question about the covers. I did not get a cover with my Shelby, did you guys and gals order yours or did it come WITH your car? If i need to go back and poke my salesman I shall.

Thanks!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Comes with the car.....please they don't even give you a certificate for free.

It is a covercraft car cover. It goes for about 400 retail. Its a good cover I negotiated it in with the sale.

·
Registered
869 Posts
look at your window sticker on the right ,,,optional equipment,,,,,it is a $375.00 option. FULL VEH COVER:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I tried to negotiate one with the car when purchased. Dealer wasn't willing. WeatherShield makes a great line of covers for our vehicle. Check them out at:
http://www.carcoversdirect.com.
Part #: C16968PT
I ordered the WeatherShield HP and storage bag, $347.00. They have many types to choose from and price depending on your application. Just a note, if you order a specialty color other than the standard colors there is no return. Took about 2 weeks to arrive with free shipping.......
I ordered from the same company same cover, different color for my 04 SVT Cobra back in 05. Excellent product and does what it claims. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried to negotiate one with the car when purchased. Dealer wasn't willing. WeatherShield makes a great line of covers for our vehicle. Check them out at:
http://www.carcoversdirect.com.
Part #: C16968PT
I ordered the WeatherShield HP and storage bag, $347.00. They have many types to choose from and price depending on your application. Just a note, if you order a specialty color other than the standard colors there is no return. Took about 2 weeks to arrive with free shipping.......
I ordered from the same company same cover, different color for my 04 SVT Cobra back in 05. Excellent product and does what it claims. Hope this helps!
Thanks all, I will get one, as mine sits in the sun as well, till the new house is built!

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
I have been reading through some past posts and have a question about the covers. I did not get a cover with my Shelby, did you guys and gals order yours or did it come WITH your car? If i need to go back and poke my salesman I shall.

Thanks!
Sailor,
They came with the pretty cars; those of you that got the fast cars have to buy your own!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mine came with the car as part of the Red Stripe App Pkg @ $1,650.

My car was ordered by a dealer in Oakridge, TN and was swapped for a car he needed here in Gainesville.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was also, thinking of getting a car cover as I don't have one. I was thinking of getting the one from Shelby with the matching strips. Has anyone tride them yet?

·
Registered
202 Posts
A little expensive- but it was worth it. Looks awesome in the garage!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Love the fit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Covercraft has been good for my vehicle, when i used to dry my cover, as the temperature warms up, all the moisture will evaporate, since all of our fabrics are breathable.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I was also, thinking of getting a car cover as I don't have one. I was thinking of getting the one from Shelby with the matching strips. Has anyone tride them yet?
Im thinking of this too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts