Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 07 with 1k miles on it from a dealer, the car cover was in the trunk out of the wrapper , I am not sure if it is the original cover or a very cheap after market one that feels like it would cost $29.99 at Wallmart. Before I go back to the dealer to raise some hell :flame: can someone please tell me if your Ford issue car cover is of the same quality or not. I feels like it dosen't fit right, I had it on the car over the weekend and there was a light breeze, I notice 15mins later it was off the car and on the floor. :boohoo:

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
I bought a 07 with 1k miles on it from a dealer, the car cover was in the trunk out of the wrapper , I am not sure if it is the original cover or a very cheap after market one that feels like it would cost $29.99 at Wallmart. Before I go back to the dealer to raise some hell :flame: can someone please tell me if your Ford issue car cover is of the same quality or not. I feels like it dosen't fit right, I had it on the car over the weekend and there was a light breeze, I notice 15mins later it was off the car and on the floor. :boohoo:

I have an 07 Shelby but I didn't get a cover with mine.I bought mine else where:bandit:

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I was told your supposed to get one with the car... is that inaccurate?
I didn't get one with mine. I got mine from California Car Cover.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
I was told your supposed to get one with the car... is that inaccurate?

Thats inaccurate.I think sometime after I got mine it became a dealer option.They are not shipped from the factory as standard equipment.:ugh:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
The Ford Shelby Car cover lists for $403.34. Team Ford in LV has an internet ordering site and was able order it for $345.00 including shipping.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
No video? :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
I bought an indoor cover online on ebay from the "coveroutlet" and it works and fits great . It's generic (no names or logos on it) but serves the purpose and fits nicely..It was only around $50.00 with shipping..

·
Registered
147 Posts
This is a great indoor cover...Love it, the bag is attached and you can place in the trunk when the cover is on. I also made a cable and lock for the underside and am making a 5/8" pad to place under the cover, so if it's outdoors and ends up in weather, hail won't hurt it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts