Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 Shelby,

This question can only be answered by you. I have read in another thread that the Canadian Shelby's were going to be built in "lots" because of some sort of change over required on the line. Is there any truth to this or are mixed in with all the other V6's, GT's and GT500's?

JD

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
jduffy said:
07 Shelby,

This question can only be answered by you. I have read in another thread that the Canadian Shelby's were going to be built in "lots" because of some sort of change over required on the line. Is there any truth to this or are mixed in with all the other V6's, GT's and GT500's?

JD

No they are not built in lots.It is random.There is never a change over on the line.Mixed in.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
07 Shelby,

Thanks for your quick response, that's what i thought but it's nice to get it confirmed from the "inside".

JD

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
jduffy said:
07 Shelby,

Thanks for your quick response, that's what i thought but it's nice to get it confirmed from the "inside".

JD

You are welcome.I didn't read it earlier cause it usually doesn't concern me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Have you seen any destined for Canada yet. I just did another search on the locator and came up empty Canada-wide. Usually vehicles will show up on the locator shortly after leaving the plant or when the dealer is invoiced.

Sofa King

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Sofa King said:
Have you seen any destined for Canada yet. I just did another search on the locator and came up empty Canada-wide. Usually vehicles will show up on the locator shortly after leaving the plant or when the dealer is invoiced.

Sofa King

Yes I have seen some for Canada.Please don't ask me about specific dealerships or destination's.I am going to tell you guy's the same thing I told the guys in the US "Please have some patience.I don't even have a VIN yet" .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts