Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Canadian Ordering Guides

I recieved my ordering guide from my dealer today and I noticed that us Canadians only get one option....Shaker 500/1000. Compared to the American version, there's no Satellite Radio and the premium Interior is standard.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GT500,

My Deposit is at Rose City Ford, it's the only SVT dealer in my area (other than London (120 miles away). What kind of information have you been hearing.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey J
Do you have a copy of the order guide that could be e-mailed? I have a copy of the US version, but would like to have a copy of the Canadian version for my file. I am at a lowly NON-SVT dealer and the guide is not available to us. I did an order right up to the point of hitting the submit button. There are no prices yet and probably won't be until just before the cars are released.

Sofa King many buyers
Sofa King few cars

·
Registered
32 Posts
jduffy said:
GT500,

What number are you on their list? Unfortunatly I'm down the list quite a ways and probably will be lucky to get mine this year!
I'am #3.Can you kindly e-mail me your order guide aswell.best of luck!!!:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
JD - Thanks for the order guide. We aren't an SVT dealer and won't be getting a Shelby. I just wanted to keep a copy of the guide because I am a pack rat. Years from now my ancestors will be going through all my valuable stuff saying WTF is this junk.

Sofa King

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
JDUFFY, Thank you.At least you get the upgraded interior as standard equipment.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
07 Shelby,

I would have to say I'm pleased with the way the Canadian Version is optioned even without the Satellite Radio. I would not have selected that option anyway. I have my sights set on Black with White Stripes (just like the Avatar) and the Shaker 500. Just waiting for the call from the Dealer to order.

JD

·
Registered
32 Posts
great news got the call from the dealer to order torchr red performence white stripe shaker 1000 base price was $51,900CDN PLUS TAX OF LUCK TO ALL!!BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GT 500

I got the same call as well with with a preliminary price breakdown:

$51,995.00 Coupe w/ Shaker 500
$ 1,200.00 Freight
$ 100.00 Air Cond. Tax
$ 1,200.00 Gas Guzzler Tax
$ 500.00 SVT Fee (?)
$54,995 Total
X 1.14 GST / PST = $62,694.00 Out the door

The good news is my dealer is slated to get one a month with a initial allotment of 15 cars. The bad news is I'm 14th on the list which means I may not get mine until this time next year!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Are you guys both buying from an official "SVT" Dealer?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Canada#7_Shelby,

My dealer is supposed to be the largest SVT Dealer in Canada. They are currently reporting that they are also the #1 Ford retailer in Canada for the last 3 years now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts