Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if I can do a locate type search for a Shelby or regular GT for that matter over the internet or is it limited to dealers. I know about the search function where you put in a given zip code (Ford's web site) but that limits you to that closest dealers inventory. You have to tediously re-enter different zip codes, etc. I want to be able to search for a given color etc. nation wide. Most dealers I have talked with are reluctant to do this for me because I guess they figure they would have a hard time getting the car (Shelby) from the other dealer.
Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys,
I have since found out that only dealer inventory managers have the ability. Anyway after stressing many months over paying up to $20,000 over sticker for a new Shelby (or even 10,000) I have defected to a new GT which I will supercharge, modify and customize to my liking. I would not have felt good about modifying the Shelby as I would have wanted to keep it's collectible factory status. I really wanted the car and financially could have paid for it but I cannot pad someone's pocket. The GT I bought at invoice and I'll have a great time with it! Guess I'll be over at Stangnet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts