Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Its our 25th anniversary, don't know when we will get back it town. Ya'll have fun

·
Super Moderator
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Its our 25th anniversary, don't know when we will get back it town. Ya'll have fun
Hey, congrats, Mark!!! 25 years -- that's awesome! So you going to get your lovely bride a new gem and she is going to get your another gem (say a 350R)?! :grin:

·
Super Moderator
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Time to firm up plans, gents! :grin: Let's meet in front of the Best Buy at 5:15am and then we'll drive over across the street as a group around 5:30am.

At last count, I believe the confirmed crew consisted of:
Fletchffletch (me)
Roby
@copracer77
@Gordon Dinkel
@fastback

Friendly reminder/invitation to the others:
@500cat
@mavisky
@Toddfathergt500
@Doug's GT500

Looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Fletch, you talking about the Best Buy off of Ashford Dunwoody. It's about a block and a half away. Just wanted to make sure we were thinking of the same Best Buy.

·
Super Moderator
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Any chance of getting an address for this Best Buy so I can get Siri's help. I know some about Atlanta, but I can think of at least 2 Best Buys. Looking forward to meeting new friends, not getting up at 2:30.

You the man, fastback! C O F F E E is your friend. Drive safely, seriously. Drop me a PM if u need anything, I'll be checking frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
You the man, fastback! C O F F E E is your friend. Drive safely, seriously. Drop me a PM if u need anything, I'll be checking frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, I'm sure I can make it. Funny, I asked my 7yrs old grandson if he wanted to go with me, when I told him I wanted to leave by 3am, he said "I'll pass Papa".

·
Super Moderator
4,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thank you, I'm sure I can make it. Funny, I asked my 7yrs old grandson if he wanted to go with me, when I told him I wanted to leave by 3am, he said "I'll pass Papa".
I suspect I'll get the same answer when I ask my 12 year old! :grin:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts