Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
178 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx for the heads up on that. Would love to go to that but can't as my boys have a track meet on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
I went but parked with the Atlanta S550 folks since I'm still one of the officers. I saw a few GT500s, too. White convertible with red stripes, black with red stripes and a couple others that I'm forgetting.

·
Super Moderator
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went but parked with the Atlanta S550 folks since I'm still one of the officers. I saw a few GT500s, too. White convertible with red stripes, black with red stripes and a couple others that I'm forgetting.

We went although we got there a bit later. Got lucky and found a random spot amongst the sea of cars. We saw that white one with red stripes.

On a side note it is CRAZY how many Challengers there were there. 3 full rows of them!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I had just got back from Disney a few days earlier. Was still in recovery mode and missed out on all the awesome events of the weekend. Mustangs at the Mountain, Clayton 1/2 Mile event, Caffeine and Octane, and now I'm going to miss out on Formula Drift up at Road Atlanta this weekend too probably.

All this house **** is wearing me thin.

·
Super Moderator
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had just got back from Disney a few days earlier. Was still in recovery mode and missed out on all the awesome events of the weekend. Mustangs at the Mountain, Clayton 1/2 Mile event, Caffeine and Octane, and now I'm going to miss out on Formula Drift up at Road Atlanta this weekend too probably.

All this house **** is wearing me thin.

I bet u were worn out after Disney! It's not for the faint of heart!!!

Yea, it was a heck of a weekend in and around Atlanta / north GA. So many options, so little time!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts