Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my fine friends, time for me to head out. Pulling out tomorrow morning, heading to Iraq for 7 months. Oh the joy! Dropping warheads on foreheads, and then some. It'll be fun, fast, and furious. I look forward to seeing you all here next year, and playing catchup to all the exciting news you've generated in my absence. But if anyone wants to drop a line or visit our website, feel free anytime, info below. I'm sure our webmasters will keep it up to date with our latest events. Have a great holiday season.

Keith

[email protected]

www.truman.navy.mil

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Give 'Em Hell Keith and get home safe. Godspeed and we appreciate all you guys do for our Freedom, for as we know freedom is not free.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Well my fine friends, time for me to head out. Pulling out tomorrow morning, heading to Iraq for 7 months. Oh the joy! Dropping warheads on foreheads, and then some. It'll be fun, fast, and furious. I look forward to seeing you all here next year, and playing catchup to all the exciting news you've generated in my absence. But if anyone wants to drop a line or visit our website, feel free anytime, info below. I'm sure our webmasters will keep it up to date with our latest events. Have a great holiday season.

Keith

[email protected]

www.truman.navy.mil

Keith,
God bless you and I wish you the best.I really hate to see you go.Thank you and all the soldiers over there.You have to come back we have so much to talk about......................FRED...............................

·
Registered
175 Posts
Best of luck, Keith, and may God be with you. Your service to the country is much appreciated! Looking forward to you getting back.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Great meeting up with you Keith keep safe and can't wait to see you when you get back taker care and God bless you.

Kerry

·
Registered
888 Posts
Come home safe, Keith! God bless you and keep you and all your mates! We love our military folks and appreciate all your sacrifice! Our thanks to you, one and all!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Keith,

May God watch over you and the many others that have put their life on the line to give us the Freedom we have here in our homeland. I pray that you will return safely @ the end of your tour.

Freedom does not come FREE. Thank You for serving our Country Well !

Ray

·
Registered
240 Posts
Keith,

May God watch over you and the many others that have put their life on the line to give us the Freedom we have here in our homeland. I pray that you will return safely @ the end of your tour.

Freedom does not come FREE. Thank You for serving our Country Well !

Ray
+1000

Thanks for everything you are doing!

·
Registered
861 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Take Care Keith Come back home Safe and in one piece. GOD SPEED. Jim

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Take care Keith. It was nice meeting you at Terry's.

Just mail me you're keys and I'll take good care of my spare parts...err... ahh..I mean your car while you're gone.:rolleyes: :p :D

Stay in touch when you can.:)

Cal

·
Registered
611 Posts
Keith, thank you for your service. Take care, stay safe and God bless you and all that are serving with you.

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Be safe and come back soon, not sure how the Shelby is going to handle just sitting in a garage, so if need be tell me where the keys are and I will be more than happy to take it and run some gas through it. LOL

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks to all my fellow members for your comments and wishes. I managed (unbelieveable) to get connected tonight. Gotta love 21st century technology. All is going well. Much appreciate the offer to take care of the baby as she sits silently in the dark, warm, and yearning to go fast. Nice to read the on-going psots and stay up dated. Looking at international news here, oil topped of at $99 a barrel. Oh the crude! Average price of gas here is running between 3.50 to 6.00 a gallon. And the U.S. is complaining about prices????? See you l8tr

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Thanks to all my fellow members for your comments and wishes. I managed (unbelieveable) to get connected tonight. Gotta love 21st century technology. All is going well. Much appreciate the offer to take care of the baby as she sits silently in the dark, warm, and yearning to go fast. Nice to read the on-going psots and stay up dated. Looking at international news here, oil topped of at $99 a barrel. Oh the crude! Average price of gas here is running between 3.50 to 6.00 a gallon. And the U.S. is complaining about prices????? See you l8tr

I hope everything is well for you.Stay out of harms way and hope to see you this summer:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts