Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Quick shout out to fellow member @ThreeSpore. I needed an 08 harmonic balancer for my 07. He had one from a previous change. He sent it to me free of charge. He didn't even let me pay shipping. So I guess this isn't a buy/sell thread. Lol! Just goes to prove there are some really nice people on this forum.

Joe
Joe,
I had the same experience with a member also.

Definitely some great guys on this forum.

Colin

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
I purchased a new set of ID1050 injectors from @TVSGT500.
Super fast shipping to me in Canada and the best price anywhere.
total stand up guy.
thanks Derek.

Colin

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have made several purchases off our Shelby Forum. I have never run into a group that is so prompt, communicative, and above board before. Colin was the first seller and double checked everything along the way. My latest purchase was from Robbie who generously lowered his price on the hood vents and is being super prompt on the shipping even though it's Thanksgiving holiday season. You guys are all GREAT! Nitro-Nicky

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I have made several purchases off our Shelby Forum. I have never run into a group that is so prompt, communicative, and above board before. Colin was the first seller and double checked everything along the way. My latest purchase was from Robbie who generously lowered his price on the hood vents and is being super prompt on the shipping even though it's Thanksgiving holiday season. You guys are all GREAT! Nitro-Nicky
Excellent! Please put an “@“ followed by their actual screen name like: @Nitro-Nicky

·
Premium Member
2007 GT500 Torch Red/White custom
1,166 Posts
Just a quick shout out to @rcbs204
I bought a driveshaft from him at a very fair price. He shipped it out the next day and it was packaged very well. It got to me quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with you sir! (y)

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
1,268 Posts
Purchased the NAVOS navigation head unit from @RhinoRacing last week. It arrived quickly and VERY well packaged. Looks perfect and everything is there. He was even gracious enough to accept a personal check since I'm archaic and don't have a PayPal account yet. Thanks Shawn! I'll let y'all know how the install turns out once I find the time.

·
Registered
2012 GT500
30 Posts
I recently bought 13/14 taillights and car cover from @VazO and I can’t say enough good things. Working with him couldn’t have been any easier, he responded to me right away and shipped the items out quickly. Everything arrived as described. Not only that, he threw in a Stubby Antena for free and the care he took in packing / shipping the items was above and beyond. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again!

Thanks @VazO

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
I just received my vmp throttle body that I bought from @Geiger what an excellent transaction. Very good communication, packed well and shipped fast. Another example of the quality of people on this forum. Thank you sir. ?

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
6,215 Posts
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) (five thumbs up)

I received the Autometer gauges from Brent @filthymcnasty

He was great to deal with, absolutely GREAT !!!
Quick to respond, we made a deal quickly, they were shipped the next day and I received them today !!!
They were very well packed and were simply NEW condition... a person could not be more pleased than I was.

AGAIN... THANK YOU BRENT !!!!!

Ken
RLTW

·
Registered
2010 GT500, BPS Bullet Cams, Eaton M122 Ported by Jokerz with match ported Elbow, JLT Intake, ETC...
48 Posts
I have been looking for a set of front A Arms for a while now. Something that wouldn’t break the bank shipping out here to Hawaii. I contacted PJ96SS on a thread from 2015 knowing it was a long shot. He still had them. This seller was prompt, respectable and true to his word. We made the deal in a matter of no time and BS’d a bit. Do not hesitate to do business with him! Thanks again Sir.

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
I bought a set of caliper covers from Don shelbygt500_897hp and the transaction was flawless. Thanks for being a great member and great seller. 👍

Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
I bought a set of caliper covers from Don shelbygt500_897hp and the transaction was flawless. Thanks for being a great member and great seller. 👍

I try and thanks for the complements

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I just wanted to send a quick thank you shout out to @Tightlines for his quick communication and shipping of the Airaid filter I purchased from him. He also quickly sent me the tracking information.

A few years ago I also purchased a part from him and I had the same experience then. The part arrived well package and damage free. I have no doubt that the air filter will arrive the same way. No worries, or concerns, when dealing with Paul.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
I just wanted to send a quick thank you shout out to @Tightlines for his quick communication and shipping of the Airaid filter I purchased from him. He also quickly sent me the tracking information.

A few years ago I also purchased a part from him and I had the same experience then. The part arrived well package and damage free. I have no doubt that the air filter will arrive the same way. No worries, or concerns, when dealing with Paul.
Thanks Ray, I try to treat it as if I was the Buyer.

Ray also had great communication and paid quickly!

·
Premium Member
1,166 Posts
Just a shout out to @azc0bra injectors arrived a day early. Easy transaction and great to deal with. Getting closer to the blower Upgrade. :love: Just need a bap and the blower.

·
Premium Member
2014 Ruby Red Shelby GT500
428 Posts
Just a quick thank you to one of our members @Toml08. Bought a beautiful set of Venice wheels from him today. He drive 4 hours+ to meet me to deliver a set of wheels that I would describe as perfect. Did he have to drive this far to sell these rare wheels no. But his love for mustangs is apparent. I believe I have made a friend today. Thanks for all you have done for me

21 - 40 of 49 Posts