Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In light of losing our iTrader rating system during the software upgrade, I am creating this thread for members to share their buying/selling experiences (both positive and negative) with other members. This will be a searchable thread for future dealings. Remember, putting an @ in front of screen names sends an alert to the member if you want them to get an alert.

So, just hit “reply” and share your experiences!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just bought from @BlackMambaGT500 he was selling a Ford Racing CAI and the part was exactly as described. He boxed and packaged the parts very well and there was zero chance of damage unless it was run over by a forklift. Bobby shipped quickly and sent a text with a copy of the shipping receipt for tracking. He followed up with the shipper when there was a 1 day delay and we stayed in touch until the part arrived intact. Prompt , easy to deal with, no drama just quick and friendly. I would deal with him again without any hesitation.

·
Registered
65 Posts
@OKSnake08 i really appreciate the post. We as sellers and buyers definitely need a place to post our experiences.on that note I would like to reply to your post and express my gratitude with your prompt payment and communication during our transaction. You are definitely someone I would love to do business with again. If you ever need a reference send them to me.

·
Registered
65 Posts
@OKSnake08 i really appreciate the post. We as sellers and buyers definitely need a place to post our experiences.on that note I would like to reply to your post and express my gratitude with your prompt payment and communication during our transaction. You are definitely someone I would love to do business with again. If you ever need a reference send them to me.
Also I would like to thank @rcbs204 for the cai and how well it was packaged and for the great communication. The cai was exactly what he stated it would be and was packed really well. I would definitely do business with him again. Thank you @rcbs204

·
Registered
2012 GT500
30 Posts
Would like to thank @Wingrider for the Ford Racing FR3 suspension kit, LCA and Relocation brackets and MM Caster chamber plates. All parts where exactly as described, in excellent condition, wrapped up for protection and organized. I’m addition, he was really helpful through the entire process with ensuring the items would work for me and helped develop a solid plan for my suspension setup. He is extremely knowledgeable and shared a ton of his knowledge and expertise about these parts in addition to others. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again or reach out for opinions, questions etc!

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
1,268 Posts
I purchased a GT500 trunk lid liner and jacking pucks from Kris(@fletchffletch ) from his"gone but not forgotten" car. The liner was perfect and since I don't have a lift yet and am just now starting to mod my 6 year old car the pucks are awesome. If you're considering purchasing anything from him buy with confidence. Thanks Kris!

·
Super Moderator
5,547 Posts
I purchased a GT500 trunk lid liner and jacking pucks from Kris(@fletchffletch ) from his"gone but not forgotten" car. The liner was perfect and since I don't have a lift yet and am just now starting to mod my 6 year old car the pucks are awesome. If you're considering purchasing anything from him buy with confidence. Thanks Kris!
Thx Jon! Glad you like them.

Love the modding you have been doing to your Shelby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2007 GT500 Torch Red/White custom
1,166 Posts
I made a commitment to buy two moroso tanks from member rbb. He agreed and sent me his email address for PayPal payment. I was out to dinner and a movie with the mrs. Going to pay him when I got home
Got home and hour later and he sold them. Tells me first come first serve. I get it that people don't follow through but common one hour. Give me a chance. Honor your word.

Joe

·
Registered
94 Posts
Purchased a ford racing throttle body from Evil_E before I purchased it I called him and spoke. I ask about the condition in detail and he ensured me it was "flawless" I have a video of a huge galged in scar across the bottom of the throttle body and has 3 places along it. I will upload later the air drop from my phone to mac is not working right.

It is very obviously. So, I first send a picture and say I was a bit let down about this. He was quick to act like he NEVER has seen the underside of this throttle body, lol. He later messed up and said first thing he did when he bought it 2nd hand was polish every bit of it. Guys, this is obvious and something I personally wouldn't buy underside or not..even at a discount just knowing that big of a place is there rather buy new or like new and pay more which is what i thought I was doing.

After back a forth a couple times I quote "How do you feel about a $25 credit" he replied "I don't feel that"

He went replying on by texts showing me his engine bay etc how pristine it is. So, I just called and he was very quick to pickup and very puffy how that "if you want 100% you should be new" "If I knew it was there I would have advertised it"

Seeing he was a closed door and huffy I just finally told him if you think for one second I buy you never saw this you're kidding yourself. It is worth $25 for me to speak my mind and just call you on it..

So, even with forum members, beware. Video will be posted later that I had sent him.

·
Super Moderator
5,547 Posts
Seamless transaction with Jim @cpcycles ! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. Thanks again, Jim! Enjoy the manuals. (y)

Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
2011 SVTPP Ingot Silver
143 Posts
Great experience buying from @fletchffletch. I recieved the shop manuals for 2011 mustangs in perfect condition. Not even any greasy fingerprints (I'll fix that). He was even gracious enough to accept a personal check seeing as I do not have a paypal account (still have a flip phone also) :giggle: Thank you.
Jim

·
Premium Member
2007 GT500 Torch Red/White custom
1,166 Posts
Quick shout out to fellow member @ThreeSpore. I needed an 08 harmonic balancer for my 07. He had one from a previous change. He sent it to me free of charge. He didn't even let me pay shipping. So I guess this isn't a buy/sell thread. Lol! Just goes to prove there are some really nice people on this forum.

Joe

1 - 20 of 49 Posts