Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys...

How far out from the build date does the delivery date usually occur? I just received my vin# and a build date of 2/25?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks like yours and mine will be built on the same day :)

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hey Guys...

How far out from the build date does the delivery date usually occur? I just received my vin# and a build date of 2/25?
It depends on a variety of of things. Mine was built on 9/6/06 and was delivered to the dealership on 9/23/06. I was fortunate that mine didn't need a train ticket to get here. It was delivered by truck directly from Flat Rock.

The train ride can add weeks.

I would say a minimum of 3 weeks, and a maximum of ???

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like yours and mine will be built on the same day :)
Hahha...I knew I saw that date somewhere on here! I'm accumulating mods already: Corsa ultimate exhaust, Kooks longtubes /catted x.....the list will grow until delivery and beyond!!

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
315 Posts
Just FYI, Mine was built 1/2/08 and it's on the train now for delivery end of this week or beginning of next week. 6 weeks from build date to delivery for me or right around there.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mine will go by rail to Kansas City, then by truck to here. Hopefully 4 weeks will cover that.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Mine was built 12-05-07, Gate release on 12-10-07 Arrived at final rail terminal 12-19-07 and delivered to the dealer on 12-20-07

·
Registered
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
built 8/7

delivered 8/17.

I live about 4 hours from Flatrock. Mine was delivered by truck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts