Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
5,099 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
986 Posts
Oh yeah! I read this earlier today. As long as the Escape makes it timing should be about right. Looking forward to finally seeing it after years of speculation and anticipation.

·
Registered
2012 Kona Blue SVTPP GT500
104 Posts
Finally! The 19-20 Ranger is fantastic and the suspension spy shots look like the Bronco may turn Jeep owners to the brand. Still curious what engines it will offer or just mimic the 2.3 EB. That's an excellent engine, but hoping a stick, a EB V6, and diesel find it's way in both Bronco and the Ranger.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Finally! The 19-20 Ranger is fantastic and the suspension spy shots look like the Bronco may turn Jeep owners to the brand. Still curious what engines it will offer or just mimic the 2.3 EB. That's an excellent engine, but hoping a stick, a EB V6, and diesel find it's way in both Bronco and the Ranger.
I've been seeing the 2.3 four will be the base with a 2.7 six as the upgrade.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,241 Posts
You know, if you guys got a go-fund-me started to buy a Bronco and have it waiting for me at SF20, I might just make the time to fly in, have fun with you all, and drive my new Bronco home from there! :)

Let me know when you are ready for me to pick the options I want! :LOL:

·
Registered
986 Posts
You know, if you guys got a go-fund-me started to buy a Bronco and have it waiting for me at SF20, I might just make the time to fly in, have fun with you all, and drive my new Bronco home from there! :)

Unfortunately Mike that would have to be SF21. The Bronco Sport or "baby bronco" will arrive in showrooms first, late this year, with the Bronco arriving early next year. From what I've read anyway.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Unfortunately Mike that would have to be SF21. The Bronco Sport or "baby bronco" will arrive in showrooms first, late this year, with the Bronco arriving early next year. From what I've read anyway.
Ok, that will give you guys more time! :)

·
Premium Member
7,818 Posts

..... and here I was ready to throw in the first $20 ..... oh well, off to McDonalds ... LOL :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
I've got a nephew that has owned two old 1969 Broncos ... trying to restore one back to "streetworthy", but it's a long haul while raising two kids. View attachment 196927
That would be a wonderful resto project! I’d jump at the chance to do one myself, but those old Broncos are commanding a pretty penny now. My Father-in-Law helped me restore a 79’, and I loved that thing. A 69’ is another realm of niceness!

·
Premium Member
7,818 Posts
That would be a wonderful resto project! I’d jump at the chance to do one myself, but those old Broncos are commanding a pretty penny now. My Father-in-Law helped me restore a 79’, and I loved that thing. A 69’ is another realm of niceness!
Yes, they are getting $$$, but luckily, my nephew bought these back in the 80's when he was in high school and has kept them all this time. He recently sold the "parts car" shell for an ungodly amount ???? to help in finishing his better one. Talk about a long, drawn-out, restoration ... but it'll be a nice toy when he finally retires. (it might actually be done by then ... LOL )

·
Registered
986 Posts
Yes, they are getting $$$, but luckily, my nephew bought these back in the 80's when he was in high school and has kept them all this time. He recently sold the "parts car" shell for an ungodly amount ???? to help in finishing his better one. Talk about a long, drawn-out, restoration ... but it'll be a nice toy when he finally retires. (it might actually be done by then ... LOL )
Just watched a 77 Sport with 302 auction on Bring a Trailer last week. Orange with white top. 56k miles found in a barn in NC. Sold for $19k.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts