Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,319 Posts
Will president Trump make the announcement that he will be declaring a national emergency and building the wall at the SOTU Tuesday?
Probably not, IMHO. However, I think this next group of illegals will give him the ammunition to justify it as a national emergency and sidestep that idiotic, plastic faced, speaker of the house and do an end run around her. Should be interesting to watch!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Agree. Do not think he will declare a national emergency tho I think he will hit on it heavily. Just hoping he power slams the dems for being the obstructionist that they are and not wanting to protect the American people. He can get the money elsewhere without having to declare, so hope he does so. I have heard on another forum that they are startng to build the wall in Texas right now. so will see.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Agree. Do not think he will declare a national emergency tho I think he will hit on it heavily. Just hoping he power slams the dems for being the obstructionist that they are and not wanting to protect the American people. He can get the money elsewhere without having to declare, so hope he does so. I have heard on another forum that they are startng to build the wall in Texas right now. so will see.
I agree, if he could factually explain how the Dem's policies aren't good for Americans, it would be a great accomplishment.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
and again today, south of Texas................2000 (or so) migrants heading toward our U.S. border displaying flags from "their" country" of allegiance, and it ain't the U.S. .........we don't need that at all............That is not "E pluribus unum"...........

^^^^This looks more like an invasion of foreigners into a sovereign country....

R

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,319 Posts
I watched it, as well. You couldn't get much more conciliatory toward the Democrats than that speech. I thought it was a brilliant piece of work that managed to present the concerns we all have and yet STILL extend the olive branch to those who have different views for our country. After seeing the CNN talking heads respond to his speech my first reaction was "did they see a different speech than I did?" It confirmed my belief that these people have such a blind hatred for the POTUS that they will never relent to any common sense suggestion or plan to solve our problems. I usually try my level best to see the other person's point of view, but these folks are just insane with hatred and need to go before they are allowed to destroy this country. Donald Trump reached the majority of clear thinking Americans with that speech (all polls support that..whatever they're worth) and if he continues to be successful, the Democrats are going to lose another election simply because they are not in touch with the people in this country.

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,625 Posts
I watched it, as well. You couldn't get much more conciliatory toward the Democrats than that speech. I thought it was a brilliant piece of work that managed to present the concerns we all have and yet STILL extend the olive branch to those who have different views for our country. After seeing the CNN talking heads respond to his speech my first reaction was "did they see a different speech than I did?" It confirmed my belief that these people have such a blind hatred for the POTUS that they will never relent to any common sense suggestion or plan to solve our problems. I usually try my level best to see the other person's point of view, but these folks are just insane with hatred and need to go before they are allowed to destroy this country. Donald Trump reached the majority of clear thinking Americans with that speech (all polls support that..whatever they're worth) and if he continues to be successful, the

Democrats are going to lose another election simply because they are not in touch with the people in this country.
:clap::clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
7,928 Posts
I've stopped watching anything political … might as well bang your head against a wall (ha, ha, no pun intended). I've recently joined our local militia. The time for words is over......

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,400 Posts
A little comic relief.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,400 Posts
Unfortunately she's trying to put a different spin on her style of clapping after all the media (yup, even the liberal ones) identified her as sarcastic and even disrespectful during the televised address by POTUS. However, she forgot to tell her daughter to put a lid on it. Her daughter said, "oh yes that clap took me back to the teen years. She knows. And she knows that you know. And frankly she’s disappointed that you thought this would work. But here’s a clap."

41 - 56 of 56 Posts