Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
Well, we all know everyone looks at things differently. Trump won again. He showed us citizens that he is about the ONLY one who is concerned with our nations well-being (including border security). He had to show that Pelosi and Schumer don't give a rats arse about anybody but themselves and their perceived followers. Anybody with any common sense knows we need more and improved border security and immigration laws. Nobody in Washington has done anything about this for 20 years plus, so leave it to a new, non-politician leader to come in and FINALLY (try) and make some REAL changes … and one way or another, there WILL be changes on the border, there's more than one way to skin a cat, and those that chuckle and think Donald has lost … how naïve. MANY things are getting done when they think "poor Donald" is losing … he is a smooth operator that works around the politicians, not with them. For anyone who has watched our worthless politicians in the past sell our country (and thus its citizens) down the tubes, he is our last chance at regaining control of our future, instead of sitting back and watching both Democrats and Republicans sell us out. Even though the big media won't tell us any of these victories, those paying attention know that MANY good things have already been accomplished … we don't NEED headlines, we need action and Donald is giving it to us.

Things that Washington hasn't done in 20+ years that President Trump has ACTUALLY done:
- renegotiated new trade laws around the world so we stop getting raped commercially (saved billions of dollars from Mexico alone - there's your wall money for those who don't understand)

-put and end to the individual mandate penalty

-passed criminal reform laws everyone talked about and nobody did anything about

-identified and directed funds to help poor sections of AMERICAN cities

-bringing our TROOPS HOME

-Move US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

-pulled the US out of the terrible Iranian nuclear deal

-stood up to NATO countries for not contributing their fair share

-opened up dialog with North Korea to end nuclear weapons program

-taken on the news media without backing down, exposing their bias and agenda-driven journalism that has pulled the wool over many eyes

-target the ruthless MS-13 gang

-focus the country on the opioid crisis

-create millions of new jobs and end many useless regulations that strangle business

-appoint great new Supreme Court Judges and many other Federal Judges

….. and so many more that a longer article would have to cover:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

Yes, President Trump is WINNING every day. Everything is done for a reason, to bring attention to the American public just exactly what really happens in Washington. Think of all the bad that has already been weeded out … especially in the FBI. We are seeing a world with the curtain pulled back … something that would have stayed hidden and would have continued to rape us citizens with a bag over our heads, had any other candidate have won.

I was tired of the polished, smiling politicians, always wanting to shake your hand while they stabbed you in the back. I'll take a rough, gruff, businessman any day of the week. Sure, there are times I second-guess his actions, but I'm not up there with the knowledge and inside info that he is privy to, and sometimes have to remember just how big of a machine he is up against. I just sit back and watch his accomplishments move forward, and make note of every arsewipe that thinks they know better. Keep up the good work President Trump … there are many of us who understand that sacrifices have to be made to rid this country of the maggots that have undercut our great nation. Most of us have lived through lay-offs and shut-downs that have lasted for MONTHS, not just weeks … we're all adults and know how to use savings, credit cards, bank loans, etc. to get by. Some people are acting like these 800,000 Federal workers were all kindergarteners who can't wipe their own arse … gimme a break.

Enough for now …. off to YouTube for some fun !!! :)

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,512 Posts
Well, we all know everyone looks at things differently. Trump won again. He showed us citizens that he is about the ONLY one who is concerned with our nations well-being (including border security). He had to show that Pelosi and Schumer don't give a rats arse about anybody but themselves and their perceived followers. Anybody with any common sense knows we need more and improved border security and immigration laws. Nobody in Washington has done anything about this for 20 years plus, so leave it to a new, non-politician leader to come in and FINALLY (try) and make some REAL changes … and one way or another, there WILL be changes on the border, there's more than one way to skin a cat, and those that chuckle and think Donald has lost … how naïve. MANY things are getting done when they think "poor Donald" is losing … he is a smooth operator that works around the politicians, not with them. For anyone who has watched our worthless politicians in the past sell our country (and thus its citizens) down the tubes, he is our last chance at regaining control of our future, instead of sitting back and watching both Democrats and Republicans sell us out. Even though the big media won't tell us any of these victories, those paying attention know that MANY good things have already been accomplished … we don't NEED headlines, we need action and Donald is giving it to us.

Things that Washington hasn't done in 20+ years that President Trump has ACTUALLY done:
- renegotiated new trade laws around the world so we stop getting raped commercially (saved billions of dollars from Mexico alone - there's your wall money for those who don't understand)

-put and end to the individual mandate penalty

-passed criminal reform laws everyone talked about and nobody did anything about

-identified and directed funds to help poor sections of AMERICAN cities

-bringing our TROOPS HOME

-Move US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

-pulled the US out of the terrible Iranian nuclear deal

-stood up to NATO countries for not contributing their fair share

-opened up dialog with North Korea to end nuclear weapons program

-taken on the news media without backing down, exposing their bias and agenda-driven journalism that has pulled the wool over many eyes

-target the ruthless MS-13 gang

-focus the country on the opioid crisis

-create millions of new jobs and end many useless regulations that strangle business

-appoint great new Supreme Court Judges and many other Federal Judges

….. and so many more that a longer article would have to cover:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

Yes, President Trump is WINNING every day. Everything is done for a reason, to bring attention to the American public just exactly what really happens in Washington. Think of all the bad that has already been weeded out … especially in the FBI. We are seeing a world with the curtain pulled back … something that would have stayed hidden and would have continued to rape us citizens with a bag over our heads, had any other candidate have won.

I was tired of the polished, smiling politicians, always wanting to shake your hand while they stabbed you in the back. I'll take a rough, gruff, businessman any day of the week. Sure, there are times I second-guess his actions, but I'm not up there with the knowledge and inside info that he is privy to, and sometimes have to remember just how big of a machine he is up against. I just sit back and watch his accomplishments move forward, and make note of every arsewipe that thinks they know better. Keep up the good work President Trump … there are many of us who understand that sacrifices have to be made to rid this country of the maggots that have undercut our great nation. Most of us have lived through lay-offs and shut-downs that have lasted for MONTHS, not just weeks … we're all adults and know how to use savings, credit cards, bank loans, etc. to get by. Some people are acting like these 800,000 Federal workers were all kindergarteners who can't wipe their own arse … gimme a break.

Enough for now …. off to YouTube for some fun !!! :)

:wave::clap::clap::clap::clap::wave:

^^ from the DEPLORABLES

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
..................and the question still remains................"If" walls are immoral and don't work, why does the political class who are calling them immoral (and don't work) have walls completely around the properties that they own????

Why do they control who comes in only through a gate or gates with no other access point(s)? <<<I mean, why?? they don't work and they are immoral.....Why are they not putting forth legislation to tear down the existing immoral walls on the border............I mean they are immoral right?

The only reason they do not want a wall built is because it is a structure that can't be "defunded" once they are in full power.

They can easily agree to a "technology wall" now, and it sounds Great to the stupid, but then they can cut its funding at any time they choose (when they have full power), cut back on personnel to operate drones, monitor cameras, damaged camera replacement, border agents, vehicles, etc. and then the wall is gone and all can come into our country (unlike their compounds).

There is a specific reason why they do not want a permanent wall structure.............if stands beyond the next budget cuts for Homeland Security.

Then they also say "the experts" say a wall is not needed..........who are their experts?Tthe people on the front line say a wall would help as it does in other areas............again, bring your no-wall experts forward into the light....and we will review/scrutinize their first hand "on the border" security expertise.

R

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Building physical walls can certainly keep em out.... and while we are at it, we should build wall between Canada and the US too. Something that could be seen from space would be cool..... Besides with slats they could just pass the drugs through the wall and not even climb over..... that could save the cost of repairing it, hmmmmm? Ok, I'm in! Not..........

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Building physical walls can certainly keep em out.... and while we are at it, we should build wall between Canada and the US too. Something that could be seen from space would be cool..... Besides with slats they could just pass the drugs through the wall and not even climb over..... that could save the cost of repairing it, hmmmmm? Ok, I'm in! Not..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpnFyLxr1qQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB-fv2aK8t4
Ok, I will spell it out for you. A fence or wall is a deterrent, they can't drive trucks through them and the barriers will work with other high tech items. Think of a prison, if there was no wall around it, the prisoners could all run out of their cells at the same time and it would be very difficult for the guards to shoot everyone of them fleeing- a wall would slow them down so they could be picked off. one by one. Just like TSA, it is not 100% effective, things and bad people do get through, but the number is greatly reduced. C'mon man, this is a pretty easy concept to understand- if you want to.
The wall and added security sends a message to illegals wanting to get in, do it legally, we are enforcing our laws! Like every other country in the world does!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Ok, I will spell it out for you. A fence or wall is a deterrent, they can't drive trucks through them and the barriers will work with other high tech items. Think of a prison, if there was no wall around it, the prisoners could all run out of their cells at the same time and it would be very difficult for the guards to shoot everyone of them fleeing- a wall would slow them down so they could be picked off. one by one. Just like TSA, it is not 100% effective, things and bad people do get through, but the number is greatly reduced. C'mon man, this is a pretty easy concept to understand- if you want to.
The wall and added security sends a message to illegals wanting to get in, do it legally, we are enforcing our laws! Like every other country in the world does!
Nobody is saying it could not deter, but, how "cost effective" would spending MORE Billions on a physical wall be vs a technological wall? With some 700mi of current barriers (slats included) they are still coming through (or over, or under) as seen in the video. Hell, they are even going thru concertina wire to get here! And what is being suggested (slats) has also been proven to be evaded as well. Your right, it will keep the non-committed illegal immigrant out..... do we really know the percentage of them compared to the whole?

I would say that majority willing to cross the Rio Grand, desert, mountains, etc on foot that pay their life savings to get here will probably evade any wall. So no, your right, I do not get it.....

Pay extra billions for more: border patrol - yes, electronics - yes, sensors - yes, aircraft - yes, physical wall(?) (that majority of US citizens disagree will help - including eminent domain of privately owned land) - no.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Like @Robert M said, the physical wall will also be there after some liberal wacko gets elected and decides to eliminate all of the hi tech stuff so he or she can get more democratic votes. I read the cost works out to be $55/per American citizen....we can give 12 billion to Mexico and other countries but can't defend our own, really doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
I hated to use the word "stupid" in my post above when "some" are in agreement that walls don't work, are ineffective and/or ancient history..........but the fact is, even a early life toddler knows that the baby gate (a wall) in the doorway works, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that physical barriers (what ever you want to call them) work. So for someone (anyone) to try to tell me that they do not work?? That is stupid, dumb, ignorant, whatever descriptive you want to use.

As for deterrent? Exactly!! While the person is carrying their ladder across the Mexican side toward the wall, fence, barrier, the drone operator is watching from above and alerting the border patrol to the location and the wall, fence, barrier has slowed the people trying to illegally enter............with no wall, fence, barrier a mass of people (let's say a caravan) can approach the open area and run across and scatter. There is no way a drone or cameras will stop that and there are not enough border patrol in one specific area to apprehend such an invasion.

The wall, fence, barrier slows the progress to minimal, much as using a ladder to compromise the structure. Hundreds can not use the ladder to illegally cross at one time. <<<Again, being a telephone technician all of my adult career, I know how ladders work.....

Digging under the wall, fence, barrier................again, the overhead drone alerts border agents to the location of the compromise, the agents arrive, the illegals are apprehended..............again a wall. fence, barrier as the first line of defense and the "techno-wall" to observe and enforce with the border agents.

R

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
One other thing that is not mentioned when the "ladder issue" is brought up................The ladder is only on one side, the ascending side, there are many people who will get to the top and look down 30' and decide they are not able to use a rope and will not jump, again slowing the illegal process while border patrol move toward the area.............Climb up a ladder on a power pole or telephone pole and look down 30' from the cable and see how you feel about jumping down, it is easy to "think" about, but being there and doing it is a different story, some will take their chance, others will not once they are there and ready to descend.

So in reality, even the "they'll just use ladders" theory is not like a mass/caravan coming across all at one time..............and there are two more of them coming.....

R

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,512 Posts
an FYI

Three days ago at a location east of Yuma, middle of no place.
A group estimated at 253 ran across the unsecured 'border' into AZ. They were 'spotted' by sensors/drone, they pretty much scattered. When a good sized group of them were tracked down and caught they had over 200 POUNDS of drugs with them, well into the State... headed to your location? ...wonder how much got through..........

The wall/fence/barrier IS needed even if it does no more than SLOW them down.

This was one location, one day.

Ken
RLTW
Sua Sponte

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
..................and the question still remains................"If" walls are immoral and don't work, why does the political class who are calling them immoral (and don't work) have walls completely around the properties that they own????

Why do they control who comes in only through a gate or gates with no other access point(s)? <<<I mean, why?? they don't work and they are immoral.....
R

^^^ I believe this is the biggest visual sign that shows just how hypocritical these Democrats are. It is SO OBVIOUS that they are in pure blind hatred of President Trump, that they can't even see the nose on their face. I would really like to hear a response from them explaining the walls around their house/property !!! :)

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Mexican toddlers......? Heck, I guess not all babies understand the purpose of walls either, go figure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8capD8c0R3c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BMydE3bjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWTgMHZ7eU

I guess when a parent (the one who is supposed to make the rules) ignores or laughs about their child breaking the rules, what do you expect? except for the child to continue to break laws (ignore rules) as they get older. If there were consequences for climbing that single child gate, there would be no more climbing or need for the second stacked gate. It appears that the first level gate worked (did not let the child through) or they would not have had to climb to the second level gate. With no gate(s), they would have simply walked through the doorway.

I would hope that our country is not made up of, and willing to accept people who feel they can break our laws as their first act in our country?...........

R

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
One other thing I will say about "some" who are coming this way from south of the border..............I see some flag waving, but I do not see any American flag waving as they are heading toward our border, this is especially evident in the caravans...........so if their home country is so bad, why are they waving the flag from their home country???????????????

This shows where their allegiance is, and we don't need more people in our country coming to divide. "If" they were intelligent, they would be waving the flag of the country where they want to be and showing their support for becoming an American and access to the American dream, not waving a flag from where they left and claim persecution......

R

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Will president Trump make the announcement that he will be declaring a national emergency and building the wall at the SOTU Tuesday?

21 - 40 of 56 Posts