Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Democrats were behind this idea until it was Trump's! If he accomplishes this, they are worried he will be re-elected. Complete Partisan politics. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Nope not at all. Pelosi and Schumer need to go. Do you know she has been in office for 32 years? We need to axe this career politician crap. We need new blood in congress.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope not at all. Pelosi and Schumer need to go. Do you know she has been in office for 32 years? We need to axe this career politician crap. We need new blood in congress.

She has professional hair and make-up performed on her every day.

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,684 Posts
The Democrats were behind this idea until it was Trump's! If he accomplishes this, they are worried he will be re-elected. Complete Partisan politics.
Am I wrong?
Not at all!!!!!

She has professional hair and make-up performed on her every day.
...and it doesn't help her one bit.>:)

·
Premium Member
7,958 Posts
Pelosi and Schumer need to go.

If those two don't look like political Bonnie & Clyde …. make-up does her NO GOOD, and I'd like to knock those f**kin' $2 reading glasses right off his smug face ….. ( I guess this is why I was banned from Twitter …. :lol: )

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Agree. But, be careful with what you wish for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't disagree but AOC is just stupid. Pelosi is evil.

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
I don't disagree but AOC is just stupid. Pelosi is evil.

That is an insult to all the stupid people!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Lol

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At this point, Trump needs to "win!" His first job as president and commander in chief is to keep us safe, use those emergency funds and show chunck and nannie he can outsmart them. They make me sick every time I see them on TV too, Mike- corrupt to the bone. His state of the union should be a media presentation with border patrol agents and others explaining that walls are permanent and work, people that live on the border telling their story, clips of Pelosi and Schumer calling for the wall and better border security in the not so distant past, actual facts for the uninformed, not coming from his mouth, but others. Politics sucks and we definitely need term limits to clear out these lobbyist-funded multi-millionaires! Why is it not illegal to be paid off by a lobbyist? It is essentially a bribe.

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
very disappointing

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Hmmmmm, interesting...........

"Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner" - James Bovard

·
Premium Member
2019 GT350R FPB
2,633 Posts
It was the right thing for him to do. His ratings are in the shitter. There's no way he could continue this nonsense at the sacrifice of so many innocent federal workers over a promise he can't keep that someone else was supposed to pay for. Those are facts. Now his base (kinda, he losing that) supports paying for it, what?? Seriously?? I don't get it. Trump has proven to be a Class A shyster where I come from based on his tweets, behavior, antics, and watching him with a fine tuned bullshit meter.

Sure, Nancy was in favor of a border wall at one time but never bragged and promised someone else was going to pay for it. Or ride a campaign on it. Trump did and he's getting called out on it. If the parties were reverse the same thing would be going on, don't kid yourself. This is politics and you reap what you sow. He knew this was coming when he lost the majority. You can't walk around Washington being an *******, making enemies and think you're going to bully your way into getting what you want, especially when you have lost power.

All of this is nothing but a horrible charade of tit for tat by people in power at the damaging sacrifice of human beings and our governments ability to function. Shame on everyone for this bullshit. Thankfully this has had serious impact on Rump for 2020 and the nation can be spared of another 4 years of divide and high anxiety. Trump has no chance in 2020. I think the nation is turning back on their bullshit meters thank God.

He'll call an emergency like his base wants which will end up using funds intended for disaster relief. What a classy move for Trump since he couldn't have given two squirts of piss for the poor residents of Puerto Rico or the victims of the wild fires in California. Again, Trump is screw the common american to fulfill an unrealistic promise that someone else was supposed to pay for.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All of this is nothing but a horrible charade of tit for tat by people in power at the damaging sacrifice of human beings and our governments ability to function.

We agree on something! I dislike your obvious hate for Trump, but I feel the same way about Pelosi and Schumer, so I understand. It sure would be nice if they put the politics aside and secured our border and updated our immigration laws, that has to be done. Don't take it from Trump, take it from the border patrol agents, walls or fences and a combination of different technologies works the best. Pelosi is putting politics ahead of our safety and she is one of the most corrupt politicians in DC. Trump is not well spoken, and says and tweets things without thinking at times, but he truly cares about this country and is not bought and paid for by lobbyists, like the lifetime politicians. We should establish term limits, can we agree on that?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Term limits are ok, If indicting anyone anytime breaking the law ok.......... deal! Lets get all of them out who aren't worth a sh!t!

:wink:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts