Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks this is my second post so please don't jump on me if this has been asked (yes, I have searched)

Does anyone have photos of the 2010 Brilliant Silver GT500 with the flat black stripes? I have looked and looked but cannot find anything but the 2009 KR with blue stripes.

I think this is the same color as the old silver frost metallic that my CSVT has, is that true?

Thanks again guys,
Mike :)

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Hey folks this is my second post so please don't jump on me if this has been asked (yes, I have searched)

Does anyone have photos of the 2010 Brilliant Silver GT500 with the flat black stripes? I have looked and looked but cannot find anything but the 2009 KR with blue stripes.

I think this is the same color as the old silver frost metallic that my CSVT has, is that true?

Thanks again guys,
Mike :)
Hi Mike and welcome to the forum:cowsmile:

I also have not seen a post yet of a brilliant silver GT500. I'm also anxious to see it.

I'm sure someone will post it here soon though.

Cal

·
Registered
20 Posts
It is a new color for 2010. And they are goign to show the different interior if you get the stipes that is why there is no black pics yet. Beautiful car tho.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am looking for the Brilliant Silver with Black stripes, not black paint. The KR is Brilliant silver, and the current get v6 and gt are available in brilliant silver I believe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts