Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I ordered a set of Porterfield Brake pads from Jerry, a very nice guy should be here in a week. After seeing Freds (07 SHELBY) rims after a weekend of romping around his hardly had any brake dust on them and thats for me as well. I can't wait.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Well I ordered a set of Porterfield Brake pads from Jerry, a very nice guy should be here in a week. After seeing Freds (07 SHELBY) rims after a weekend of romping around his hardly had any brake dust on them and thats for me as well. I can't wait.
Who's Jerry?:confused: Do you have a link or phone #? I've about had enough of cleaning my wheels constantly also. What do they cost?

Thanks

Cal

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Cal,
It is all in this thread.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Cal,
It is all in this thread.
I must be missing something.:confused: My post was #2 on the thread I'm looking at.

Ok. I found the other thread with the info. This is showing up as a new thread on my pc.

Thanks Fred.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
I must be missing something.:confused: My post was #2 on the thread I'm looking at.

Ok. I found the other thread with the info. This is showing up as a new thread on my pc.

Thanks Fred.

Cal,
Sorry about that.I just noticed what I did.You are not missing anything but I was.I lost power yesterday and it didn't get but 3 hours of sleep last night.I forgot to leave you the link so here it is,sorry.Been a bad week

http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/showthread.php?t=511&highlight=PORTERFIELD

·
Premium Member
672 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
After about 125 miles on my new Porterfields, you still can't really see any dust. There is a little bit there, but with the same amount of miles on the original pads, well, we all know what that looks like! I love them! I think mine were $316 delivered, all four sets with silencing kit.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
After about 125 miles on my new Porterfields, you still can't really see any dust. There is a little bit there, but with the same amount of miles on the original pads, well, we all know what that looks like! I love them! I think mine were $316 delivered, all four sets with silencing kit.

Oldimp,
You get everything.You must have a great wife:D

·
Registered
489 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts