Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

Registered
2021 GT500 (Carbonized Gray base w/ technology & Recaro package)
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
No joke I actually did exactly that with my GT350!! My son was like UH Dad wouldn鈥檛 it work if you put them on while they are on the engine?! I blame the explosive life I鈥檝e lived 馃槀
I鈥檝e been thinking about pulling them off but worried they won鈥檛 stick again and don鈥檛 know if the retention screw in the side is enough. What do u think? I have OCD and honestly it drives me crazy. 馃ぃ

Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
I鈥檝e been thinking about pulling them off but worried they won鈥檛 stick again and don鈥檛 know if the retention screw in the side is enough. What do u think? I have OCD and honestly it drives me crazy. 馃ぃ
I guess it could hurt to try one and cross your fingers. It absolutely drove me nuts on the GT350. I hated opening the hood at shows.

• Wow
Reactions: AnOrangeTwisted

Registered
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I guess it could hurt to try one and cross your fingers. It absolutely drove me nuts on the GT350. I hated opening the hood at shows.
I received a notification from the Shelby store that both the black brake fluid and fuse box covers are back in stock. I personally prefer the bare aluminum version sprayed with plastidip project that I and Chris did recently so I'll wait for the aluminum fuse box cover to be available.

Premium Member
I received a notification from the Shelby store that both the black brake fluid and fuse box covers are back in stock. I personally prefer the bare aluminum version sprayed with plastidip project that I and Chris did recently so I'll wait for the aluminum fuse box cover to be available.
I bought the fuse box cover in meer minutes from receiving the email 馃槀馃槀馃槀 the Chief I was talking to said what鈥檚 so important? I just said Shelby parts he replied go ahead I鈥檒l wait 馃槀

Premium Member
I asked Shelby about the tape they said it was regular 3M foam tape and you could find it at Lowes or Homedepot. Pull them off and reapply the sticky tape no problem just clean the underside of the cap with alcohol before applying the new piece.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I asked Shelby about the tape they said it was regular 3M foam tape and you could find it at Lowes or Homedepot. Pull them off and reapply the sticky tape no problem just clean the underside of the cap with alcohol before applying the new piece.
Thanks so much man for remembering and asking them for me!! That was so great of you to do.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I bought the fuse box cover in meer minutes from receiving the email 馃槀馃槀馃槀 the Chief I was talking to said what鈥檚 so important? I just said Shelby parts he replied go ahead I鈥檒l wait 馃槀
Be sure to post pics.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts