Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,113 Posts
Looks like the previous owner(s) added some mods. You might want to check the oil catch can between the PCV valve and blower to see how much oil is in there. @mavisky already covered the intake tube and tune requirements. I can't tell in the pic if you still have the stock throttle body or an aftermarket. The pic is a little blurry.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
1k paint? Maybe it's just the photo, but with the dark spots and the waviness of the finish it really looks like sun faded black plastic.

I'm also curious why they have a JLT decal on what is absolutely a Steeda air intake lol.

Here's my car with the Steeda intake for comparison. This will be crucial for any future tuning you do with this car as the tuner will need to know what intake it actually has and not what sticker they slapped on the side of it.
Thanks, I wanted to get a new filter. Do you have a part number?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Looks like the previous owner(s) added some mods. You might want to check the oil catch can between the PCV valve and blower to see how much oil is in there. @mavisky already covered the intake tube and tune requirements. I can't tell in the pic if you still have the stock throttle body or an aftermarket. The pic is a little blurry.
I'll try to take a better one.

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
I'd have to assume the upper pulley was swapped, so being an 07 the lower pulley (crank) should be swapped too. Curious if it has 08 lower pulley or oversize...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts