Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2014 GT500
339 Posts
Nice! Tell us more.....mileage, any mods (besides the red stripes and painted hood vents), where did you find it?

Enjoy the new car! Great story with your son involved.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,106 Posts
Merry Christmas! Enjoy your new Shelby!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,783 Posts
Congrats on the score and welcome to the forum @mr_rich!

Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us your ride!

We encourage everyone to put their first names in their signatures to make this place more friendly. Holler at fletchffletch or me if you need any forum assistance.

·
Premium Member
2007 GT500 Torch Red/White custom
1,001 Posts
Can't think of a better Christmas present. I'm sure you and your son will enjoy the cruising. 💪

·
Registered
2010 Grabber Blue Gt500
1,208 Posts
2007 picked it out with my kid. Was 5k over nada but I haven't seen any with prices the same as kbb or nada.
Anyway, I love the power.! My old plain mustang threw a rod at 170k (my fault) so I needed a new one. Hope to learn and being a mechanic and electrician help where I can. View attachment 195399

like the color and stripe combo! You will enjoy it with your son!

·
Registered
2009 Shelby GT500 Vista Blue/White Stripes
189 Posts
Congrats. Let the fun begin.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice! Tell us more.....mileage, any mods (besides the red stripes and painted hood vents), where did you find it?

Enjoy the new car! Great story with your son involved.
33K miles. Not sure about mods. Will show engine when I get a chance. Yeah it looks like someone got wax on the hood vents and it discolored them maybe sun not sure. Got it at Mullinax ford New Smyrna Beach. I believe they have a newer one too.

·
Registered
2010 Grabber Blue Gt500
1,208 Posts
33K miles. Not sure about mods. Will show engine when I get a chance. Yeah it looks like someone got wax on the hood vents and it discolored them maybe sun not sure. Got it at Mullinax ford New Smyrna Beach. I believe they have a newer one too.

Griots Garage has a dried wax removed that works great. Used it many times!

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site, congrats & good luck with the 07..

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
1k paint? Maybe it's just the photo, but with the dark spots and the waviness of the finish it really looks like sun faded black plastic.

I'm also curious why they have a JLT decal on what is absolutely a Steeda air intake lol.

Here's my car with the Steeda intake for comparison. This will be crucial for any future tuning you do with this car as the tuner will need to know what intake it actually has and not what sticker they slapped on the side of it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts