Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
2022 GT500HE CFTP Painted N0012

Super Moderator
Welcome Aboard the forum! Nothing like a new member kicking the door in and throwing down a beautiful Snake!! Congratulations

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there)(You鈥檒l need to save this as well) Let us know if you have any forum questions.

Registered
2022 GRABBER BLUE TRACK PACK

Registered
2022 GRABBER BLUE TRACK PACK
Irvine, can't make it this Saturday but maybe next. You go often?
no i dont. been there 2x in 3 yrs.

love irvine, my alma mater (UCI). my son is there now. just took him back to the dorms yesterday :) let's hook up sometime...

Registered
'22 HE CFTP + TP | ATL GA, USA
Welcome to the forum. Great color combo on the Shelby. Looks like your copilot approves too.
Oh he the owner of the car...

"hey adult, make yourself useful, take the pic and post it for me, thanks"

馃槀 馃槀

Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue

Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
First and Foremost, Great Color choice, Race Red, is the fastest color. Also Welcome to the forum, great place and lots of knowledgeable people here. Congrats on your beautiful Shelby, oh Very cute kid. I am sure he loves the car.
:)

I posted Tim's, Goose17=Shelbyflyer, Since its your first Mustang, First Shelby GT500 too, the video's will be very helpful, I own a GT mustang before, but the GT500 is much different then my older 2017 GT.

The videos were very helpful, I still watch them. Good luck, hope you and your son enjoy the new Mistress you have now. Mistress=GT500;)

Registered
2022 GT500
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
First and Foremost, Great Color choice, Race Red, is the fastest color. Also Welcome to the forum, great place and lots of knowledgeable people here. Congrats on your beautiful Shelby, oh Very cute kid. I am sure he loves the car.
:)

I posted Tim's, Goose17=Shelbyflyer, Since its your first Mustang, First Shelby GT500 too, the video's will be very helpful, I own a GT mustang before, but the GT500 is much different then my older 2017 GT.

The videos were very helpful, I still watch them. Good luck, hope you and your son enjoy the new Mistress you have now. Mistress=GT500;)

Yeah have watched some of his videos. Got the JLT Rock Blockers installed first day cause of one of his videos

1 - 17 of 17 Posts