Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
There is no need for two threads. The other one has more posts and more views; perhaps this thread could be permitted to die a natural death and the other more substantial thread can be used exclusivley for this matter. Just a suggestion.
Heck no, I bet they would love that. Then, people cant see how they treat people

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 · (Edited)
Re: Cruizin Concepts,"We will contact you in 24-48 Hrs".146 Hrs and counting,NO RESPO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruizinGreg
Somebody pray for me lol and I need Jesus and I'm not joking. I really do believe in a higher power and I think I need a little strength at this point after being threatened. I would have much rather discussed this by phone but I suppose you would rather continue this matter online which is fine by me it it’s a must, you’re the customer. I was trying to avoid going into earlier what really bothered me and now is bothersome to some others that have read and taken this the same way as well. However I'm not particularly fond of approaching this type of conversation with you online, due to the nature of the information you’re now personally discussing. If I have no other way to communicate per your request, then I must ask what you mean here.

“Also, please do not ask me to pay for any more shipping. This is Cruizins responsibility. If they show up fine, if not you are authorized to charge the amount I disputed and have a great day. Problem resolved.”

You made a dispute a few days ago with your charge card company an amount of $1,088.00. This was very substantial considering your order total was $2213.00 and the fact really is that you could have disputed any amount you wanted. It could have been $50 it could have been a hundred or it could have been the full amount of the wheels minus the tires so that you get the rims themselves for free! This money has already been extracted from the Cruizin Concepts, LLC bank account. I don’t claim to know the intentions but that’s not what matters. What matters is that aside from all the other stuff you have product, be it not to your liking and be it that we make mistakes have rims and tires for the price of everything minus the wheels! You have only paid as of now for the tires, tpms and tool and we continued helping you!!!!!!

This comment sounds like the legal definition of extortion and I cannot see how to read it any other way. It sounds as though you’re saying if another set of wheels doesn't show up at your door step, then you’re ok with keeping the amount of $1,088.00 that has already been deducted last month from our bank account and “IF” they show up then we can recharge this amount that you had physically taken back.

If we don’t the alternative you proposed is that you get “FREE WHEELS” as we have no permission to charge the amount of the order nor would we without permission. To be perfectly honest with you there is no need with me or our company to threaten or extorted to get help! Did you need to threaten me before I started helping you personally? NO! But now for the first time you have made a monetary threat regrettably. YOU HAVE 365 DAY RETURNS W/NO RESTOCKING FEE PROVIDED YOU! We offered to pick up everything at no charge and provide a full refund! I’m saying this now in the forum for about the 5th time now I believe………….. It doesn’t get much easier frankly. We’ve been helping you here in these threads up to this point without any extortion related to money, let alone in the tune of over one thousand dollars! No need in my opinion for that… We could have simply returned these wheels as I stated to you by phone as well and have been provided a full refund already! 6th time now lol.

Your products also shipped on the 21st and the chargeback/dispute documentation you filed with your bank shows that you allegedly cancelled the order with Cruizin Concepts on the 23rd. You also alleged in these documents that our company refused any request to return the package and it reads no other way. THIS IS NOT TRUE AND IT’S OUR POLICY TO RETURN ANY PACKAGE A CUSTOMER DOES WANT! Never did anyone on our staff refuse to allow you to return your products and I have went back and thoroughly listed to sound files and documentation so that I didn’t stick my foot in my mouth.

You were flat out given that option by me and you turned it down flat and didn’t seem to have any interest in doing so. That’s fine and you’re the customer again, but I have tried harder than ever personally to wrap my brain around the new twists and turns to make you happy. I want this solved and I don’t want to continue this online as I see no way around the material continuing to get more sensitive. Please call us if your health is actually ok enough to do so as you will not be treated rudely by our staff. This can be done in private and if you don’t like the outcome you can always come back to the forums.

I don’t want you unhappy at all and I don’t want this thing to go south and when it really alarmed me considering I have personally been making every effort to try and find a way to make you happy at a great cost and loss I might add to Cruizin Concepts, LLC. We don’t mind losing money so long as it’s for good cause and it will actually resolve the matter. I cannot continue to entertain other options frankly until things are without extortionary comments attached. This makes myself representing the face of Cruizin Concepts looked upon as though you can simply extort in the same manner and get something for free or x-amount of dollars off, when and only when extorting. I think you’re a cool guy and I respect you and want to speak with you on a professional manner and never would I threaten you. My ext is 602 and I would be happy to further discuss this matter by phone. If not you can email me or we can regrettably continue online so that everyone has entertainment value but I think we need to start charging admission lol. I wish you the best Mr. Campbell and I feel as though I’ve treated you with respect during our conversations and I’ve even admitted where we were sub-standard in your dealings and likewise the individual that was assisting you prior has also issued you a public apology. I was prepared to own up to everything we have done that was sub-standard as well which will be mostly repeating was already said but like I told you by phone I felt like that was the just thing to do by you and the community. We aren’t hiding being policies, fake names or unethical tactics to evade helping you. I look forward to starting afresh and getting this concluded in a positive and happy manner. Sorry to everyone that I had to respond to these statements and repeat what we’ve already put on the table as I know for many of you its boring.

I stand 190% behind our ability to make things right for anyone in this community. We have made major changes this year and just as in this case even though we make errors I will pledge my personal promise to moderators, community members that I will stand before this community always with the focus of doing the right thing by this community. I will never claim we are a perfect company without error and I won’t proclaim that we haven’t made errors in the past. But I personally am a main of faith and don’t believe in lies, extortion and not doing the right thing personally for any customer from an ethical and obligatory standpoint. We have made a massive focus on customer service in recent history this year and part of my job hinges on doing right by these communities and I can only hope that my promise will be remembered and that if anyone in here has an issue they contact me personally as one of many that are managers on our staff I want to do right by the customer in this instance and all. Thanks for everyone’s time.

Someone please help explain to Greg

Allen wants you to check one of the following

_____ I am in the process of contacting all parties and will send a package that do not have defective wheels, damaged rim lips and scraped paint. I will let you know the ship date soon. You put the tires in the boxes and return.

_____ I will accept your offer and charge your credit card for the amount you had to dispute due to a lack of communication from Cruizin.

This means that cruizin will replace my wheels, in which I would refund the amount of $1088.
OR
Cruizin does not want to replace my wheels and I will keep them and the Cruizin can charge my credit card for the amount of $1088 that includes the $100 compensation that was so generously offered.
Here is the post to YOU:
7. I already gave you an out to completely resolve the problem. Charge by my credit card and keep the $100. You will never hear from me again, not even anything negative. Have you ever seen the movie Groundhog Day?

The $1088 was due to the fact that the Wheels were of POOR quality; this was the cost of the wheels!!!!

No one THREATENED you Greg, you are now sounding like a chick
I said "Someone just shoot me" to my own post. That means I am tired of you not answering will you replace the wheels or not!!!!!
Extortion, are you on crack?

I never mention to the forum when I ordered the tires the salesman said it was FREE SHIPPING but he charged my credit card for SHIPPING. Here is the email in which he basically admits he made an error but Greg said he is not refunding it anyway. Yes, I AM AN EXTORTER!!!

Garret,

I not really understanding this. I order these things with you and you tell me its free shipping and then give me a price for the entire package. I give you my credit card number and it's charged that day, even though I do not receive the order for another two weeks. Did the computer add the shipping charges automatically and that’s why it was added?

Thanks,
Allen

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 12:00 PM
To: 'Allen & Kim Campbell'
Subject: RE: Invoice from Cruzin Concepts, LLC

Well sir and this was my mistake there is no free shipping on those wheel and tire packages as if you look on our website as the packages are massively discounted to begin with. The wheels by themselves do have free shipping, but as for pre-made wheel and tire packages those do not have free shipping and this was my mistake. I was under the impression that all Carroll Shelby products were free shipping, however I am not a purchasing manager.
Sincerely,
Garret

GROUNDHOG DAY AGAIN

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Re: Cruizin Concepts,"We will contact you in 24-48 Hrs".146 Hrs and counting,NO RESPO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruizinGreg
I'm not going to comment further about that. If you want to return the wheels let me know and I will have our Claims Manager David handle this for you. Otherwise I'm not going to make matters worse with further comments. I've provided the best possible assistance I can and if you would like me to assist further assist your welcome to pick up the phone and I'll talk to you then. Some may like a show but I'd rather not be the one to deliver that. Hope to hear from you.

YOU ARE EXPOSED!

You NEVER were going to replace these crappy wheels. Thats all I was asking for. Something that I should have recieved. Trying to act like I was extorting someone, BS! Charging me for shipping even when your saleman admitted he told me it was FREE, proved via an email, you refuse to credit me, THATS FRAUD! You say all you want to do is resolve this matter, blah blah blah, and never stepped up to the plate to say, Allen we will replace the wheels!
God, this would sound so simple. Pay for a product and recieve a defective product that Shelby admited, damaged rim you guys caused and poor workmaship and TPMS sensors that do not stay WORKING!
Accusing me of extortion and threatening you. You have no defense sir, you are the guy who talks and talks until everyone gives up and walks away. All about the buck! I bet someone in you organization is pulling you off this site because YOU are hurting CRUIZIN and I am stuck with wheels I want but not in this condition.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 · (Edited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruizinGarret
I would like to just chime in as the representative that took Mr. Campbell's order. First off I would like to say that I do apologize that Mr. Campbell is not satisfied with his order or our company. I have been with the company for 5 years and I make it a habit to go over orders in detail, namely I always end the conversation with the transit charges and final total which Mr. Campbell was made aware when placing his order and also via email when his invoice amount was sent to him on the day of the order placement. Now I am human and do make mistakes, and Mr. Campbell is correct in the fact that I did send him an email in response to his question about shipping saying that I would rectify the shipping situation as he was concerned about the shipping costs because he thought it was free.

However he did not voice his concern until 3 weeks after placing his order, and additionally after being in possession of the wheels. From which I did send a reply email apologizing that it was my mistake as there is free shipping on all Carroll Shelby wheels and wheels only. However where I was thrown off guard is that we do have Carroll Shelby wheel and tire packages that that have free shipping such as the Shelby CS40 wheel models which in turn led me to believe that this was the case when I initially read your email. I initially thought that maybe I did make a mistake and charge shipping where is was not warranted, but after inspecting our website the CS70 wheel and tire packages do not have free shipping associated with them. As such I quote replied to your email after going to the site and seeing that I did the order correctly to begin with replied with the following "Well sir and this was my mistake there is no free shipping on those wheel and tire packages as if you look on our website as the packages are massively discounted to begin with. The wheels by themselves do have free shipping, but as for pre-made wheel and tire packages those do not have free shipping and this was my mistake. I was under the impression that all Carroll Shelby products were free shipping; however I am not a purchasing manager.”

Being that it is my job to provide sound customer service I did have my manager review the sound file in regards to the sale with Mr. Campbell and as stated i did make him fully aware that shipping was associated with the package and free shipping was never mentioned either by me or Mr. Campbell. Again I do apologize that Mr. Campbell did not have a positive experience with our Company, but I just wanted to rectify the free shipping complaint that Mr. Campbell had. All of this can be confirmed and although I admit error I was originally fully correct with the customer’s order and I apologize for causing confusion weeks afterward.

Sincerely,
Garret
Cruizin Concepts Wholesale LLC
http://www.cruizinconceptswholesale.com
http://www.facebook.com/CruizinConcepts

SEE US IN THE NEWS!
See us featured in Yahoo News: http://news.yahoo.com/cruizin-concep...071220544.html

Direct Line: 678-882-0238
Toll Free: 888-630-0655 Ext. 603

I already admitted that I did not notice the charge until almost three weeks later to Greg. I also stated to Greg that when I was told about the free shipping it MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE SAME CALL WHEN I PURCHASE THE PACKAGE! NOTHING NEW HERE.
PLEASE, CHECK YOUR SOUND FILE OF OUR CONVERSATION.. YOU WILL ONCE AGAIN FIND OUT THAT YOU GUYS ARE WRONG!!! I BET YOU WILL NOT DISAGREE WHEN YOU LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Accused by Greg that he will expose my lies via emails during his first post. WRONG! (GO LOOK) Where is it Greg?

2. Cruizin Mike saying, " in terms of what was offered and I can tell you that if the next offer isn't satisfactory then this has an entirely different motive" I HAD NEVER TALK TO ANYONE EVER, SECOND OFFER?? WHERE WAS THE FIRST? Clown

3. Greg saying, "I THREATENED HIM" LIE, WRONG. WHERE GREG??????? THAT’S RIGHT, YOU’RE WRONG............................................. ......................

4. Greg saying I am extorting him, LOL, LIE WRONG. I have stated several times, GIVE ME A NUMBER AND SOMEONE TO CONTACT AND I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE DISPUTE MONEY PLUS THE $100 COMPENSATION MONEY!
Does that sound like an extorter?

5. Now this? I bet you guys are high fiving like you got me. SOUND FILES OF GREGS CONVERSATION WILL SAY OTHERWISE.

You people need to be looked into by the CEO of CRUIZIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
He can listen to the conversations of Greg and I and see that I already told him about that, THE FREE SHIPPING.

Now thanks so much for taking responsibility and NOT doing the right thing. You and your sound files are FUNNY! Better listen to them all before ya ASSUME something. ALL OF THEM!

Greg, is this all you got? REALLY, why could you not do the right thing? Replace the package? NOW, WHY CAN YOU NOT ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?

PROBLEM RESOLVED. ALL MONEY REVERSED BACK TO CRUIZIN ACCOUNT

I CAN NOT TAKE THIS BS ANYMORE

ALLEN

·
Registered
55 Posts
The other thread closed so I will ask again.On your web sight you state you are located in northern Georgia.Do you have a physical address?

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Alright here is the end of this thread as the problem was resolved. Here is some things to remember:

1. If you order something online from a vendor be sure you are aware of all charges and shipping costs.
2. When you recieve an item from a vendor inspect it immediately upon opening being sure not to destroy the box in the process in case you need to return it.
3. Be sure you have read and understand the vendors return policy in relation to your order. DONT use the product because it may affect your ability to be able to return it.
4. Work with the vendor to resolve the problem you may have, and if its unreasonable and can't get resolved then by all means start a thread and see if we can't help you resolve it.

In this particular case the vendor offered several times to give the customer a full refund with a return of the whole order. It doesn't get any better than that for customer service. The vendor also admitted they made some mistakes along the way and tried to make it right. In the end the OP decided not to take the full refund and buy his merchandise somewhere else, but to re-instate his full payment and keep the package. Case closed.

I have been assured by CC that they will always make it right with their customers and they have a strong passion for our vehicles, and care about each and every customer.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.