Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Cruizin, please, lets resolve this tonight and move on. The wheel and now sensor issues are to much.
Just gave you a call but not pickup. Our system can't accept incoming calls after hours but I'm still in the office. I left you a message though and regarding the sensors they are by oro-tek which has been very reliable for us as well as AM and others and I've never seen this brand have 4 bad sensors but as I told you in the message we will do anything possible to remedy this entire thing. The sensor thing is just making things at this point really weird because it feels like when it rains it pours! I don't get it being possible but the things that seem impossible in your case seem to be the norm but we will stay involved as we should to work it out. Call me at your leisure tomorrow between 11am-9pm and lets get this yet again finalized and I am still going to point out some of this issues on our side so that things will be transparent for you and everyone. Talk to you soon.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
We've done the same thing with such complaints. I actually have done that for two people in this forum and they wheels were actually in balance but they had a shimmy in the steering wheel and we picked a place and said fax us the bill. They faxed us the bill and we paid it. Its simply good customer service and we didn't even send the guy out of balance wheels.

That being said we did insure the place picked was of reasonable price and reputable! The different balance wasn't really a balance by static but a road force balance which was addressed an actual high spot in the tire which had nothing to do with how our wheels were actually balanced but it solved the problem.
I am a huge proponent of Road Force Balancing. If you don't already, you guys should RFB all your wheel/tire combos. Many times, you have to go through several tires to find just one tire which will RFB correctly. In the end RFB cuts way down on "out of balance" complaints!

You can spin balance a square tire, but it'll ride like a square!

Good call on the RFB. It's the bee's knees!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
We've done the same thing with such complaints. I actually have done that for two people in this forum and they wheels were actually in balance but they had a shimmy in the steering wheel and we picked a place and said fax us the bill. They faxed us the bill and we paid it. Its simply good customer service and we didn't even send the guy out of balance wheels.

That being said we did insure the place picked was of reasonable price and reputable! The different balance wasn't really a balance by static but a road force balance which was addressed an actual high spot in the tire which had nothing to do with how our wheels were actually balanced but it solved the problem.

All the after market wheels and tires sold by your company and any other company that come mounted and balanced ready for install should be balanced on a road force balance machine. The road force balance machine is far superior to the static machine as I am sure you all know. If CC and other companies did this prior to shipping, balance and shimmy issues would be slim to none.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Just gave you a call but not pickup. Our system can't accept incoming calls after hours but I'm still in the office. I left you a message though and regarding the sensors they are by oro-tek which has been very reliable for us as well as AM and others and I've never seen this brand have 4 bad sensors but as I told you in the message we will do anything possible to remedy this entire thing. The sensor thing is just making things at this point really weird because it feels like when it rains it pours! I don't get it being possible but the things that seem impossible in your case seem to be the norm but we will stay involved as we should to work it out. Call me at your leisure tomorrow between 11am-9pm and lets get this yet again finalized and I am still going to point out some of this issues on our side so that things will be transparent for you and everyone. Talk to you soon.
Greg,
I can not talk on the phone about the tire issues anymore. It gets me worked up and my blood pressure is out. I did get all 4 sensor working and trained today. The system did work. When I cut the car off and went to restart it later the monitor was back on. I went to train them again starting with the front left. When it keep failing I stopped. I am sick of this entire mess. I do not want to talk to the TPMS guy who wants me to trouble shoot this shit. I'm over it and want to be left alone. I will ask one more time, If you say no, then Keep the $100 compensation, I don’t want it and will keep the package, scraped paint, molding issues and a wheel Shebly said was defective that I could return to them, I will drive with the monitor on, I DO NOT CARE. Here it is again
Greg,
Please pick your 4 best CS70’s in stock (check them over real good so I can show everyone that you can buy nice wheels) and install the Invos, and TPMS sensors (Wake them up, activate them to insure they are not defective after you mount them. Send them to me, I will put them on my car, then I will place the wheels and tires back into the box and send them back and the issue is resolved. Completely RESOLVED. If the sensors do not work after you tested them, I won’t even call you and complain, I will live with it. I will post how beautiful they are and your reputation as a GT500 customer service organization will be unquestionable. Also, please do not ask me to pay for any more shipping. This is Cruizins responsibility. If they show up fine, if not you are authorized to charge the amount I disputed and have a great day. Problem resolved.

Fair?

Thanks,
Allen

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I think Mctag brought up some very interesting points and would like to see some kind of response from CC about them. I also have seen some very negative opinions of CC and will not spend any of my hard earned money there until things are dramatically improved. I never say never but I will say not now.
Sorry to change the subject, but that's such a great pic of your car in your sig!

Carry on.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Sorry to change the subject, but that's such a great pic of your car in your sig!

Carry on.
Thanks, Plasman took the picture at a local car show.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Greg,
I can not talk on the phone about the tire issues anymore. It gets me worked up and my blood pressure is out. I did get all 4 sensor working and trained today. The system did work. When I cut the car off and went to restart it later the monitor was back on. I went to train them again starting with the front left. When it keep failing I stopped. I am sick of this entire mess. I do not want to talk to the TPMS guy who wants me to trouble shoot this shit. I'm over it and want to be left alone. I will ask one more time, If you say no, then Keep the $100 compensation, I don’t want it and will keep the package, scraped paint, molding issues and a wheel Shebly said was defective that I could return to them, I will drive with the monitor on, I DO NOT CARE. Here it is again
Greg,
Please pick your 4 best CS70’s in stock (check them over real good so I can show everyone that you can buy nice wheels) and install the Invos, and TPMS sensors (Wake them up, activate them to insure they are not defective after you mount them. Send them to me, I will put them on my car, then I will place the wheels and tires back into the box and send them back and the issue is resolved. Completely RESOLVED. If the sensors do not work after you tested them, I won’t even call you and complain, I will live with it. I will post how beautiful they are and your reputation as a GT500 customer service organization will be unquestionable. Also, please do not ask me to pay for any more shipping. This is Cruizins responsibility. If they show up fine, if not you are authorized to charge the amount I disputed and have a great day. Problem resolved.

Fair?

Thanks,
Allen

Allen,
Just finished eating dinner which at my age couldn't be healthy. I called you at about 9:30PM (EST) and let you know that I wanted to address this with you asap tomorrow and I would have stayed in the office longer past normal hours if I were single but with the wife and kids at home I don't want the marital problems if you know what I mean. Yet here I am at home still posting lol and if the wife sees me she will come in here and raise H*** because I'm not quote getting paid for this.

I don't care really and bottom line is I want to get you taken care of regardless of how crazy these issues that are popping up are. We wouldn't have been able to get much done at 10 at night anyway but I like I said in the voice mail I would like to speak with you tomorrow over the phone so that we can get this thing concluded for you. Have a good night all!

·
Premium Member
60 Posts

Carry on.
Before I leave I was thinking the same thing about your sig. You look like a graphic design guy or just do it as a hobby. Looks slick though.

·
Registered
186 Posts

well, fyi--1)my card was "not" charged until the order was in-stock & ready to ship, 2)They did not "instruct" me as to where to bring the car, and 3)I did not have to fax them anything(honor system)....Exactly how I would like to be treated when spending over $2,000 on my baby:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Greg,
Greg,

Fair?

Thanks,
Allen
:indifferent:

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
well, fyi--1)my card was "not" charged until the order was in-stock & ready to ship, 2)They did not "instruct" me as to where to bring the car, and 3)I did not have to fax them anything(honor system)....Exactly how I would like to be treated when spending over $2,000 on my baby:)
Well frankly that is easy to understand and as far as I know is standard and nothing new for any vendor. A small amount of $25 over the phone or email should have been a no-brainer with whomever the vendor was. We would have been no different, period. However if you have a customer that getting a road force done, which can cost upwards of $250.00 per set at the ford dealership, then we are not even talking about the same exact case. But to answer your question I guess more clearly, for a simple 25 bucks it wouldn't be necessary. Look at my post and I specifically said "Road Force Balance". I was just giving my most recent memory of having dealt with that sort of thing. These types of balancing jobs can get very expensive and when you are dealing with a Shelby GT500 that the individual has who knows how much invested in.... You never send your customer to walmart for the cheapest job lol!!!! You send your customer to someone that's reputable, someone that has a reasonable price and someone your customer likewise doesn't mind doing the work.

The whole thread has started going all over the place at this point and I want to try and stay on what counts and I mean no offense to anyone by that. However I do get what your saying but the catch is your case is anything special with that regard it was a small price to pay to insure your satisfaction, considering you spent $2000.00+ bucks. I'm glad they fixed you up though!

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
:indifferent:
I want nothing more in this world than to get you taken care of!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However I don't feel comfortable with the fact that you cannot discuss it with me by phone and I'm feeling that we should have did the most logical thing from the onset and that would have been to take advantage of just letting us return the wheels AT NO CHARGE and giving you your money back. I informed you when we discussed this matter by phone that this would be what I would have done if I were you and that was me being as honest as a man can get. If I bought something from a company and I didn't like it or the quality but had the ability to send it back and get a full refund, that would have been my choice. Especially if I knew that this couldn't be done through their competitors. Then again I'm not the customer you are and I want to make you happy.

The CS70's are great wheels but none of them on these machined face versions by the Shelby brand are perfect in these newer production runs. Shelby is aware of this and they know you by name over there and as such I'm surprised they haven't even defended themselves against the folks that have essentially called their wheels Chinese Crap. But that's their business. I guess their Chinese crappy quality remarks have some truth in a certain respect, as they are going to be far from perfect but it doesn't mean I don't like the looks of the wheel or the fact that they make a good structural wheel.

We don't buy blems from Carroll Shelby Wheel Company, so "Their Quality Control is Their Quality Control". I assume they inspect everything internally like most manufacturers do and if they didn't think there quality was permitable I don't assume they would ship it. Likewise I assume that this is the reason why they initially denied all wheels but one. Now two of your wheels had legitimate enough problems. One we were willing to replace ourselves due to the damage and the other of course was the only one initially that Shelby was willing to cover. The rest is all factory normal blemishes with the wheels. And we have noted initial correspondences with Carroll Shelby in which they point blank turned down all wheels but one.

My fear is we go through this whole processes again and it starts from scratch again. I would rather you call me as this regretfully is turning into a spectacle and I mean no offense to you or anyone by that. I'm merely saying that people are making comments that are getting completely off subject and next thing you know this thread turns into 10 subjects rather than yours alone.

I would love to do what you requested and feel good about it, in the event Carroll Shelby would be willing to stick their neck out here and replace all four wheels from their own stock. I don't see why they wouldn't have some incentive to do so! I can have one of our reps contact them to see if they have anything that's quote "Close To Perfect". If you wanting to have all dialog from here forward only on the forum then I think I need to get them involved with such a swap, so that Cruizin doesn't get blamed or next accused of buying blems. Who knows what could spin out of this in the public eye and it certainly hasn't been becoming of Carroll Shelby Wheel Company either thus far, especially considering the comments again about their product.

Let me know what you think and call me if you like, shoot me an email if you don't want to talk to me by phone or post here and I'll try and keep up with you on here as frequent as I can today. Bare in mind their may be some delay between my responses on here as I do have more than one thing I must deal with, but I will see this through for you one way or another. Thanks and I look forward to a happy conclusion!

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
This is starting to feel like an episode from the Oprah show.

Both sides man up and figure this out off-line.

If it doesn't get resolved in a couple of days then come back and report.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
This is starting to feel like an episode from the Oprah show.

Both sides man up and figure this out off-line.

If it doesn't get resolved in a couple of days then come back and report.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
I'm sure we will resolve the issue and I would certainly prefer offline by phone or email as I think it would be more personal and faster as well. For the record we haven't been perfect in this case but we are attempting with great effort to get this resolved as its one of my top agendas.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I want nothing more in this world than to get you taken care of!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However I don't feel comfortable with the fact that you cannot discuss it with me by phone and I'm feeling that we should have did the most logical thing from the onset and that would have been to take advantage of just letting us return the wheels AT NO CHARGE and giving you your money back. I informed you when we discussed this matter by phone that this would be what I would have done if I were you and that was me being as honest as a man can get. If I bought something from a company and I didn't like it or the quality but had the ability to send it back and get a full refund, that would have been my choice. Especially if I knew that this couldn't be done through their competitors. Then again I'm not the customer you are and I want to make you happy.

The CS70's are great wheels but none of them on these machined face versions by the Shelby brand are perfect in these newer production runs. Shelby is aware of this and they know you by name over there and as such I'm surprised they haven't even defended themselves against the folks that have essentially called their wheels Chinese Crap. But that's their business. I guess their Chinese crappy quality remarks have some truth in a certain respect, as they are going to be far from perfect but it doesn't mean I don't like the looks of the wheel or the fact that they make a good structural wheel.

We don't buy blems from Carroll Shelby Wheel Company, so "Their Quality Control is Their Quality Control". I assume they inspect everything internally like most manufacturers do and if they didn't think there quality was permitable I don't assume they would ship it. Likewise I assume that this is the reason why they initially denied all wheels but one. Now two of your wheels had legitimate enough problems. One we were willing to replace ourselves due to the damage and the other of course was the only one initially that Shelby was willing to cover. The rest is all factory normal blemishes with the wheels. And we have noted initial correspondences with Carroll Shelby in which they point blank turned down all wheels but one.

My fear is we go through this whole processes again and it starts from scratch again. I would rather you call me as this regretfully is turning into a spectacle and I mean no offense to you or anyone by that. I'm merely saying that people are making comments that are getting completely off subject and next thing you know this thread turns into 10 subjects rather than yours alone.

I would love to do what you requested and feel good about it, in the event Carroll Shelby would be willing to stick their neck out here and replace all four wheels from their own stock. I don't see why they wouldn't have some incentive to do so! I can have one of our reps contact them to see if they have anything that's quote "Close To Perfect". If you wanting to have all dialog from here forward only on the forum then I think I need to get them involved with such a swap, so that Cruizin doesn't get blamed or next accused of buying blems. Who knows what could spin out of this in the public eye and it certainly hasn't been becoming of Carroll Shelby Wheel Company either thus far, especially considering the comments again about their product.

Let me know what you think and call me if you like, shoot me an email if you don't want to talk to me by phone or post here and I'll try and keep up with you on here as frequent as I can today. Bare in mind their may be some delay between my responses on here as I do have more than one thing I must deal with, but I will see this through for you one way or another. Thanks and I look forward to a happy conclusion!
Greg,
1. The photos speak for themselves
2. I called the night I received them and was told to just put in a claim. I did the next day with photos. Waited almost a week no call or email, but now we know the email was not working. Told the guy not to reply via email, CALL ME. He keeps hitting reply and no one including you ever call, EVER!
3. 19 days later, I call about the TPMS not training because I just received to tool. I guy pulls up my file and then tells me you wanted to talk to me. We talked for the first time. So, what are you talking about when you say "FROM THE ONSET REPLACING THE WHEELS?" The onset must be 3 days ago?
4. The spin out of the eye, is what it is.
5. I was told to send one tire to you and the other to Shelby. They would send it to China and they would authorize a replacement. This has been stated before. Send two wheels in different directions and fine a set of block to put under the car?
6. I verbally agreed to accept the $100, and get the Ford guys to train the tires. I sent you the invoice from Ford saying they could not train any of them. 3 mechs, 4 reset tools. I then found out I need to deflate the tires all they way down. I do , they train, until I go to restart the car. Try to train the Front left over 5 times, not training. Over it. Said that many times.
7. You keep saying you want to resolve the problem. I send an email stating that replace everything. Is this request not understood? Thats why I post here, because it is the truth and the time lines are true and the photos are the photos.
5. Do whatever you want. For someone who keeps saying they want to fix the problem, you just keep posting stuff over and over only concerned of the public image and in my opinion you are hurting your company more than you realize.
6. There a reason why you can or want say, "I will do it."
7. I already gave you an out to completely resolve the problem. Charge by my credit card and keep the $100. You will never hear from me again, not even anything negative. Have you ever seen the movie Groundhog Day?
8. The apology letter you were writing to me for eveyone to see. Keep it.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts

Just send the Man out a new set of wheels, your monotonous diatribes are sinking the CC brand. IMO

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Re: Cruizin Concepts,"We will contact you in 24-48 Hrs".146 Hrs and counting,NO RESPO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruizinGreg
I did indeed offer exactly that as its common business practice with us. I told Mr. Campbell that we had a 365 Day Return policy even on wheel and tire packages and that we would cover all costs, get them back and issue a full refund. He at the time didn't want to go that route. This is however the very first thing I personally suggested in hopes to make him happy. I even profusely apologized but in the end that was the easiest course and we give everyone that ability from day #1 if that don't like a wheel tire package they can send it back. I specifically told him we would cover his return shipping costs, no restocking fees, no processing fees, no labor fees for mounting & balancing. Nothing..... Just a full refund. Now he is the customer so I wasn't going to tell him what to do and if he wanted to keep the wheels at the time and do something else then I said ok I'll stick with you and go a different route which was monetary compensation as he wanted to just keep'em. Now I have something else entirely I must address on here as he stated he now doesn't want to speak to us by phone and I sort of understand and am not going to knock him for it but its about to make things more difficult with such a off the wall request unless he has health problems and I hope that he doesn't as I wish him the best.

Greg,

Please, either send new wheel package to replace this stuff or not. Its that simple! You make the call. What is the freaking problem. Now, you know why I can not talk to you on the phone again. It's a 3 hours conversation about nothing. What is the miss communication? Please do what ever you need to do and and answer the QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Please check the one:

_____ I am in the process of contacting all paries and will send a package that do not have defective wheels, damaged rim lips and scraped paint. I will let you know the ship date soon. You put the tires in the boxes and return.

_____ I will accept your offer and charge your credit card for the amout you had to dispute due to a lack of communication from Cruizin.

Please check one. Resolved

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

·
Registered
732 Posts
There is no need for two threads. The other one has more posts and more views; perhaps this thread could be permitted to die a natural death and the other more substantial thread can be used exclusivley for this matter. Just a suggestion.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.