Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
I'm following this as well to ensure our vendors step up and take care of our members, looks like your close to a resolution.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
I'm following this as well to ensure our vendors step up and take care of our members, looks like your close to a resolution.

Awesome. Looks like Ronnie made a wise decision. Lookout vendors theres a new sheriff in town yeehaw.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Allen I know exactly what he is referring too and he forwarded me something that I don't really want to go into as too me I simply want things resolved. I actually have worked up some things for you and intend on giving you a call in just in just a couple of min. Mike knows allot of people in the aftermarket industry as he may be the single most popular guy on the forums and he was in fact provided information which I don't see as being relevant. In fact he actually even gave some suggestions on what he thought were some good ways to insure that you were taken care of so he's trying to likewise help.

As I told you buy phone if your not happy with the product at all I will pick them up at no charge but I'll be giving you an alternative option as well that I hope fixes you up.
^^^

So much friggn' AIR and innuendo, just sort out the man's wheels and "allot" is not a word.

a lot

^^^

Two little words from the Queen's English.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
^^^

So much friggn' AIR and innuendo, just sort out the man's wheels and "allot" is not a word.

a lot

^^^

Two little words from the Queen's English.
I plan on posting some additional information for you and all as soon as I get things concluded with our other managers. We have did some things right and at the same time have made errors which we will gladly own up to. Your comments though are out of sequence as we have already concluded and had a very productive conversation with Mr. Campbell. Thanks I guess for the grammatical correction lol and most of the time when I'm typing fast I mess up the stupid little things. Then again I don't care I guess. I'm a car guy not the grammar teacher and if like looks less than perfect then that's me and I would rather strive to have perfect customer service on my part.

As saying sort out the mans problems like we are napping might have been made if you didn't read my previous posts. Again we have spoke to Mr. Campbell since the original posting date. Not sure if you're just kidding around or really want to take a swing at me but I can assure you I have good intentions so please give me a chance! We will continue to illustrate what has already been done to resolve and if necessary anything else that needs to be address we will likewise do. Concluding though we agree in that we want any and all issues fully taken care of in a prompt time frame and with that I agree with you a 100%.

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
Greg

If this has been stated earlier I apologize. I would like nothing more to see lemons turned into lemonade.

How about putting a "real" 30 day guarantee out there on products. One where you could actually mount the wheels or tires and drive on them.

Many of us want to push for wide tires or wheels with certain offsets but don't want to take the risk they don't work out. My guess is your return rate would be less than 5%. Raise your prices but put out a real no b.s. return policy that cc stands by. Not one that requires constant forms, waiting, restocking fees. The current policy is a marketing gimmick not a true value proposition.

Consider Reading the book the Nordstrom Way.

Become the Nordstrom of the auto parts world.

I also think you should consider forming an elite advisory group of real car owners. Hold meetings every six months. Get their feedback. People are willing to pay a fair price for great service.

Personally the perception of CC is such that I truly believe you need to do something pretty radical.

I never purchased anything from Cc so let me be clear my perception is just based on what I read on multiple forums. While I have never purchased anything from American Muscle they are viewed like clergy.

Wish you better days ahead.

And one last bit of advice....Never, Ever bring in a customer and their name into a public dispute if it can be avoided. Even If your comments are justified the retailer will suffer.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Greg

If this has been stated earlier I apologize. I would like nothing more to see lemons turned into lemonade.

How about putting a "real" 30 day guarantee out there on products. One where you could actually mount the wheels or tires and drive on them.

Many of us want to push for wide tires or wheels with certain offsets but don't want to take the risk they don't work out. My guess is your return rate would be less than 5%. Raise your prices but put out a real no b.s. return policy that cc stands by. Not one that requires constant forms, waiting, restocking fees. The current policy is a marketing gimmick not a true value proposition.

Consider Reading the book the Nordstrom Way.

Become the Nordstrom of the auto parts world.

I also think you should consider forming an elite advisory group of real car owners. Hold meetings every six months. Get their feedback. People are willing to pay a fair price for great service.

Personally the perception of CC is such that I truly believe you need to do something pretty radical.

I never purchased anything from Cc so let me be clear my perception is just based on what I read on multiple forums. While I have never purchased anything from American Muscle they are viewed like clergy.

Wish you better days ahead.

And one last bit of advice....Never, Ever bring in a customer and their name into a public dispute if it can be avoided. Even If your comments are justified the retailer will suffer.

Quality advice in your post, I would add the people a prepared to pay a PREMIUM for Great Service.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Allen,
I wanted to apologize for everything that has happened, I thought we were on the same page, and while I do strive to provide the best possible customer service I can, and in this case I did fail and I am sorry for that. I may not have remembered part of a conversation(s), I should have called you instead of falling back on emailing as this is what I am accustomed to doing. My manager has spoken to me and pointed out where I could have done better and I have been disciplined as per our company policy when it affects our customers and customer service. I’m sorry for continuing to send you information relating to this by email. I understand that you must have instructed me of this and take responsibility for not remembering to do so. I hope that if you need anything further outside of what I spoke with you about today that you can trust that I will now strive that much harder to be mindful of your needs and requests if I’m needed for anything further. I’ve worked in customer service the large part of my career I sincerely want to do anything I can to help and I will always call opposed to email if you need anything else. Thank you for your business and again I hope you can forgive not getting the information you needed to you in the right manner!

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
I think Mctag brought up some very interesting points and would like to see some kind of response from CC about them. I also have seen some very negative opinions of CC and will not spend any of my hard earned money there until things are dramatically improved. I never say never but I will say not now.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sounds like all is well in GT500 land........Bottom line is we as a nation need to revive our manufacturing base as not to have to rely on off shore suppliers for our goods.Chances are that an American made product would have been defect free and this issue would not have happened.This is not to say that we should eliminate all imports,just the ones who try to dump their crap on us for profit.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
:habbobuggs:
Sounds like all is well in GT500 land........Bottom line is we as a nation need to revive our manufacturing base as not to have to rely on off shore suppliers for our goods.Chances are that an American made product would have been defect free and this issue would not have happened.This is not to say that we should eliminate all imports,just the ones who try to dump their crap on us for profit.
As long as these other countries have their sweatshops that will never happen.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Well, I have tried for 3 days to train the tires. Jeremiah asked a tech and he said to deflate the tires all the way down ,wait 5 minutes and inflate. It worked. I drove home from my brothers house. I went to start the car up less than an hour ago and the tire fault light came on.. I went to train the tires again and the front left will not train and I am not going to deflate all the wheels again to start over. This is all I can take. I need to move on but I love the style of the CS70's. So, this is what "I" think is fair.

Greg, please pick your 4 best CS70’s in stock (check them over real good so I can show everyone that you can buy nice wheels) and install the Invos, and TPMS sensors (Wake them up, activate them to insure they are not defective after you mount them. Send them to me, I will put them on my car, then I will place the wheels and tires back into the box and send them back and the issue is resolved. Completely RESOLVED. If the sensors do not work after you tested them, I won’t even call you and complain, I will live with it. I will post how beautiful they are and your reputation as a GT500 customer service organization will be unquestionable. Also, please do not ask me to pay for any more shipping. This is Cruizins responsibility

Fair?

Thanks,
Allen

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hi Allen,
I wanted to apologize for everything that has happened, I thought we were on the same page, and while I do strive to provide the best possible customer service I can, and in this case I did fail and I am sorry for that. I may not have remembered part of a conversation(s), I should have called you instead of falling back on emailing as this is what I am accustomed to doing. My manager has spoken to me and pointed out where I could have done better and I have been disciplined as per our company policy when it affects our customers and customer service. I’m sorry for continuing to send you information relating to this by email. I understand that you must have instructed me of this and take responsibility for not remembering to do so. I hope that if you need anything further outside of what I spoke with you about today that you can trust that I will now strive that much harder to be mindful of your needs and requests if I’m needed for anything further. I’ve worked in customer service the large part of my career I sincerely want to do anything I can to help and I will always call opposed to email if you need anything else. Thank you for your business and again I hope you can forgive not getting the information you needed to you in the right manner!
We are good! I just was not seeing anything you sent via the reply button. Therefore I never received anything that you were working on, and I know you were addressing the issue now. Thanks for the help with the TPMS, but it stopped working this afternoon and I can not train the wheel again, without deflating it again. I'm over that and the wheel issues compounded. I just want what should been delivered and MOVE ON.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Guess again, I need a beer!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sorry to hear that.Kinda spoils the fun of getting new wheels huh?......Just a suggestion.....give it a couple of days of use and cycles of ignition.You might be lucky and it will reset.It has happened to me.

·
Registered
186 Posts
FYI, I purchased a wheel/tire package from a different company(cruizin competitor). My card wasnt charged "until" all the products were in-stock & ready to ship(not 10 minutes after I placed the order). When I did receive the wheels/tires(and install them), I had a slight "balance" concern on one of the wheels, so I called the company. They simply asked me what a "re-balance" would cost me(I asked for $25), and done, rec'd an immediate credit on my card(no emails, stories, arguing, etc). Overall, I was 100% satisfied, and if anyone needs/wants the name of the vendor, just pm me, I'll be glad to send business their way....

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
FYI, I purchased a wheel/tire package from a different company(cruizin competitor). My card wasnt charged "until" all the products were in-stock & ready to ship(not 10 minutes after I placed the order). When I did receive the wheels/tires(and install them), I had a slight "balance" concern on one of the wheels, so I called the company. They simply asked me what a "re-balance" would cost me(I asked for $25), and done, rec'd an immediate credit on my card(no emails, stories, arguing, etc). Overall, I was 100% satisfied, and if anyone needs/wants the name of the vendor, just pm me, I'll be glad to send business their way....

Nice color combo :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Well, I have tried for 3 days to train the tires. Jeremiah asked a tech and he said to deflate the tires all the way down ,wait 5 minutes and inflate. It worked. I drove home from my brothers house. I went to start the car up less than an hour ago and the tire fault light came on.. I went to train the tires again and the front left will not train and I am not going to deflate all the wheels again to start over. This is all I can take. I need to move on but I love the style of the CS70's. So, this is what "I" think is fair.

Greg, please pick your 4 best CS70’s in stock (check them over real good so I can show everyone that you can buy nice wheels) and install the Invos, and TPMS sensors (Wake them up, activate them to insure they are not defective after you mount them. Send them to me, I will put them on my car, then I will place the wheels and tires back into the box and send them back and the issue is resolved. Completely RESOLVED. If the sensors do not work after you tested them, I won’t even call you and complain, I will live with it. I will post how beautiful they are and your reputation as a GT500 customer service organization will be unquestionable. Also, please do not ask me to pay for any more shipping. This is Cruizins responsibility

Fair?

Thanks,
Allen
Cruizin, please, lets resolve this tonight and move on. The wheel and now sensor issues are to much.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
We've done the same thing with such complaints. I actually have done that for two people in this forum and they wheels were actually in balance but they had a shimmy in the steering wheel and we picked a place and said fax us the bill. They faxed us the bill and we paid it. Its simply good customer service and we didn't even send the guy out of balance wheels.

That being said we did insure the place picked was of reasonable price and reputable! The different balance wasn't really a balance by static but a road force balance which was addressed an actual high spot in the tire which had nothing to do with how our wheels were actually balanced but it solved the problem.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.