Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
3 defective and 1 damaged CS70 wheels delivered to me.
Page 2 and 3 have the photos:
http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15858

Can some respond to me. Sad I have to go to your site. Recieved an email on 24May saying you will issue me a claim number....

Your email
"We are reviewing your case and will contact you in the next 24-48 hours with a claim number as well as information/instructions pertaining to your dispute."

Just incase you forgot what I sent:

Hello,

I waited a week for my CS70 wheels to arrive because the last set did not meet inspections. Well, I think they actually mounted them on my car.

I ordered the 07-2012 Mustang TPMS Combo Kit (*New Advanced V2.0*). I hope they are installed because they sensors because the TPMS SENSOR RESET TOOL (PART # 8C2Z-1A203-A) was not sent. Yes, I looked in ever box several times.
The left front wheel has all these sand like bumps on the surface of the machined spoke. I tried to rub them off, used finger nail, wet rag, without any luck. These are on the surface of 3 of the 5 spokes. Also, there is a pool of gun metal paint/spray or what ever they use that settled on the bottom side of the wheel. They used to much of what ever and it pooled, leaving an un even bumpy surface. I know my photo is blurry and can provide better photo if needed, but you can make out a bumpy surface where the paint pooled.
The right front wheel has a dent on the lip. You can tell by the angle it struck the tire the damage was done before they were mounted.
The right rear tire is missing paint on the inside of the spoke. You can tell this was done during manufacturing because it starts on one spoke, then moves to the other then another and you can see it tapering off with what ever tool they using
The tires I took off are already gone. It was actually him who started pointing out the problems.
Please advise my on whatever options I have. I am in a bind because my wheels are gone, and this stuff should have never left for delivery if inspected properly. That ticks me off more than anything. I bought these wheels and tires due to the advice off of the svtperformance and fordgt500 sites.

Thanks,

Allen

·
Registered
1,715 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called and finally got a hold of the guy running the claims dept. I am going to send more photos to address the wheel issues. One day.... I will figure out how to post them on here so you can see my quality concerns. I will keep ya posted.

·
Registered
732 Posts
One day.... I will figure out how to post them on here so you can see my quality concerns. I will keep ya posted.

Go here: http://imgur.com/register
Very easy to set up an account. No BS, no spam, totally free.

Once you sign in you just drag and drop from your compy into the browser window to upload. Click on the pic in your album once uploaded and imgur will give you a URL to copy and paste to the terror and delight of forum users the world over.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go here: http://imgur.com/register
Very easy to set up an account. No BS, no spam, totally free.

Once you sign in you just drag and drop from your compy into the browser window to upload. Click on the pic in your album once uploaded and imgur will give you a URL to copy and paste to the terror and delight of forum users the world over.
See other site on on Forum
http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15858

Until Cruizin or Shelby makes this right I will be here showing more photos.
I was told they wanted me to take the wheels and send them back if its a warrenty issue.... Sure, I will send all 4 back and put my car on blocks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm currently saving all information to one place in regards to your account about this issue. Thus far I have at least found allot of information in regards to what we've offered to do and much of this information has yet to be presented. There are also some incorrect statements as well which I will be scanning and posting which will point out these discrepancies. I certainly am not going to try and bash Mr. Campbell in any way as we hope to resolve this matter and potentially earn his future business. However there are facts that must be put on the table and in perspective so that everything isn’t so lopsided in regards to Mr. Campbell’s specific case. I've personally been in the aftermarket industry for almost 20 years now and we've already upon my return spoke to more than one 3rd party in regards to this individual, two which knew him by name. Some of the information is quite interesting to say the least. Much of this information I will be posting and some I will refrain from out of respect for all parties.

As for quality control we take this very seriously as any company should. That being said we ship out thousands of packages monthly and the majority of our customer's never have issues but on occasion some do and we try and insure that if we are in error we take care of it. We consequently cannot be perfect as there will always be the scientific human element in some aspects of our business and everything cannot be handled by a computers. However if at all possible we do our best to give our clients and customer the liberty of many things that aren't industry standard, such as 365 day returns on wheel and tire packages with no restocking fees, processing fees and/or hassles. Most of our competitors don’t even allow returns period on such things. Despite some false assertions and false information and some correct information of course that’s been posted in here we are very serious about solving any problem.

For example “NEVER” did we not communicate and correspond with Mr. Campbell and photo copies will be provided to substantiate this and more. Before everyone jumps the gun and deems us an unworthy company to do business with please wait for further information that we will be posting. We have been one of the Largest authorized direct Carroll Shelby Dealers in North America for many, many years and our customers that have been exceedingly satisfied far out weight the bad and I also personally save testimonials and their names and email addresses. We care deeply about the Shelby GT500 market and customer.

Ultimately though the bottom line is that we want to assist every customer in any way possible. We hope to solve this matter for Mr. Campbell. Lastly Mr. Campbell in the mean time if you would like to call me you are more than welcome to at 888-630-0655 and my direct ext is 602. I will be personally stepping in to facilitate you with any matter pertaining to your account and I currently have dialogs going with multiple 3rd parties and 4 staff members here and I've already over viewed all the notations on your account, so I will be more than up to speed to assist you. The toll free number you can reach me at 888-630-0655. I’m also emailing you as well so that some information can stay confidential and if you feel I’m every inappropriate you are welcome to post my emails. Otherwise I think we can work through the process much faster by phone so please call me at your leisure because I think it would save us the time of potentially exchanging multiple emails. Thanks for your time and everyone else that is here and I look forward to assisting you. If anyone has any direct questions in regards to this matter you can post them in here or PM me if you would like to keep your question private. Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm likewise looking into this as well. I have information that I have access to that is being forwarded to Greg as well. I hope we can conclude things on a positive note. I've been at Cruizin like Greg for some time. I think I've been here for about 7 or 8 years and am very respected on several forums and have literally thousands of posts total when all combined and I'm very active in the communities and we want to work hard to satisfy the Shelby community. I already know of one of the things Greg was talking about in terms of what was offered and I can tell you that if the next offer isn't satisfactory then this has an entirely different motive. I will be chiming in as well and I have something very specific that I would like to say but I'll wait and see what Greg's result is at attempting to resolve this matter. I apologize to any and all forum members having to review this and I know that it doesn't particularly look great anytime someone posts something negative but wow I have reviewed some things that put this into light with me almost instantly and I would love to see Greg share some of it as well if he's willing!

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
[email protected]"English as a second language" posts and all the suspense about waiting to respond...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm likewise looking into this as well. I have information that I have access to that is being forwarded to Greg as well. I hope we can conclude things on a positive note. I've been at Cruizin like Greg for some time. I think I've been here for about 7 or 8 years and am very respected on several forums and have literally thousands of posts total when all combined and I'm very active in the communities and we want to work hard to satisfy the Shelby community. I already know of one of the things Greg was talking about in terms of what was offered and I can tell you that if the next offer isn't satisfactory then this has an entirely different motive. I will be chiming in as well and I have something very specific that I would like to say but I'll wait and see what Greg's result is at attempting to resolve this matter. I apologize to any and all forum members having to review this and I know that it doesn't particularly look great anytime someone posts something negative but wow I have reviewed some things that put this into light with me almost instantly and I would love to see Greg share some of it as well if he's willing!
Mike,
I just talked to Greg for the "FIRST TIME" since I bought my wheels 10 minutes ago...... Nothing was ever offered. What are you talking about with this post earlier today?? You said, "I already know of one of the things Greg was talking about in terms of what was offered and I can tell you that if the next offer isn't satisfactory then this has an entirely different motive." What are you talking about? Your facts are WRONG! Please, tell me what he offered the first time that I never talked to him? You need to stay out of something you do not have all the facts on, talk to Greg...Good God!

Allen

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mike,
I just talked to Greg for the "FIRST TIME" since I bought my wheels 10 minutes ago...... Nothing was ever offered. What are you talking about with this post earlier today?? You said, "I already know of one of the things Greg was talking about in terms of what was offered and I can tell you that if the next offer isn't satisfactory then this has an entirely different motive." What are you talking about? Your facts are WRONG! Please, tell me what he offered the first time that I never talked to him? You need to stay out of something you do not have all the facts on, talk to Greg...Good God!

Allen

Allen I know exactly what he is referring too and he forwarded me something that I don't really want to go into as too me I simply want things resolved. I actually have worked up some things for you and intend on giving you a call in just in just a couple of min. Mike knows allot of people in the aftermarket industry as he may be the single most popular guy on the forums and he was in fact provided information which I don't see as being relevant. In fact he actually even gave some suggestions on what he thought were some good ways to insure that you were taken care of so he's trying to likewise help.

As I told you buy phone if your not happy with the product at all I will pick them up at no charge but I'll be giving you an alternative option as well that I hope fixes you up.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
If you have a 365 day return policy on wheels, what is the issue then. Why cant he take advantage of this and simply return the wheels for a refund. All problems solved.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Why don't you just give the man what he paid for without all the drama.And as far as not wanting to bash him.I think you succeeded in doing just that through omission.I too was in customer service.Forty years in my case and I can say that this was handled wrong from the start.Enough meetings and memos.Just get it resolved before you destroy your reputation.To us,this looks like the whole lot was of sub standard quality and you are just trying to buy time till you find some that are of a quality that we would all expect.....Good luck with that if they are indeed made in China.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
Why don't you just give the man what he paid for without all the drama.And as far as not wanting to bash him.I think you succeeded in doing just that through omission.I too was in customer service.Forty years in my case and I can say that this was handled wrong from the start.Enough meetings and memos.Just get it resolved before you destroy your reputation.To us,this looks like the whole lot was of sub standard quality and you are just trying to buy time till you find some that are of a quality that we would all expect.....Good luck with that if they are indeed made in China.
I agree whole heartedly.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you have a 365 day return policy on wheels, what is the issue then. Why cant he take advantage of this and simply return the wheels for a refund. All problems solved.
This is in fact one of the offers we have but I've spoke with Mr. Campbell and he enlightened us with information that was very relevant to what transpired and I will be going into that early tomorrow for everyone's review. But your correct with such an instance we are always willing to pick up the package at no charge and issue a refund if the package is not satisfactory which will probably not be done but is still on the table.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well is indeed always the idea. However I've spoke with Mr. Campbell over the phone a couple of times today and I think we have resolved in a different way and I'll be posting more information for him and everyone in regards to what's been going on.

As for the made in China I guess you correct in a certain respect and consequently you cannot always expect perfection from overseas. However I don't want to bash Shelby's product as all in all I think its ok. I don't think its perfect but today perfect is getting harder to find but I think it would be awesome if they were made in the USA!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I agree whole heartedly.
I likewise agree and with regard to customer service that has to always be your main approach and again I'll supply more information on some of the wrongs in particular on our end tomorrow when I get back in the office but ultimately we are dedicated to fixing the problem best suited for the customer.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm currently saving all information to one place in regards to your account about this issue. Thus far I have at least found allot of information in regards to what we've offered to do and much of this information has yet to be presented. There are also some incorrect statements as well which I will be scanning and posting which will point out these discrepancies. I certainly am not going to try and bash Mr. Campbell in any way as we hope to resolve this matter and potentially earn his future business. However there are facts that must be put on the table and in perspective so that everything isn’t so lopsided in regards to Mr. Campbell’s specific case. I've personally been in the aftermarket industry for almost 20 years now and we've already upon my return spoke to more than one 3rd party in regards to this individual, two which knew him by name. Some of the information is quite interesting to say the least. Much of this information I will be posting and some I will refrain from out of respect for all parties.

As for quality control we take this very seriously as any company should. That being said we ship out thousands of packages monthly and the majority of our customer's never have issues but on occasion some do and we try and insure that if we are in error we take care of it. We consequently cannot be perfect as there will always be the scientific human element in some aspects of our business and everything cannot be handled by a computers. However if at all possible we do our best to give our clients and customer the liberty of many things that aren't industry standard, such as 365 day returns on wheel and tire packages with no restocking fees, processing fees and/or hassles. Most of our competitors don’t even allow returns period on such things. Despite some false assertions and false information and some correct information of course that’s been posted in here we are very serious about solving any problem.

For example “NEVER” did we not communicate and correspond with Mr. Campbell and photo copies will be provided to substantiate this and more. Before everyone jumps the gun and deems us an unworthy company to do business with please wait for further information that we will be posting. We have been one of the Largest authorized direct Carroll Shelby Dealers in North America for many, many years and our customers that have been exceedingly satisfied far out weight the bad and I also personally save testimonials and their names and email addresses. We care deeply about the Shelby GT500 market and customer.

Ultimately though the bottom line is that we want to assist every customer in any way possible. We hope to solve this matter for Mr. Campbell. Lastly Mr. Campbell in the mean time if you would like to call me you are more than welcome to at 888-630-0655 and my direct ext is 602. I will be personally stepping in to facilitate you with any matter pertaining to your account and I currently have dialogs going with multiple 3rd parties and 4 staff members here and I've already over viewed all the notations on your account, so I will be more than up to speed to assist you. The toll free number you can reach me at 888-630-0655. I’m also emailing you as well so that some information can stay confidential and if you feel I’m every inappropriate you are welcome to post my emails. Otherwise I think we can work through the process much faster by phone so please call me at your leisure because I think it would save us the time of potentially exchanging multiple emails. Thanks for your time and everyone else that is here and I look forward to assisting you. If anyone has any direct questions in regards to this matter you can post them in here or PM me if you would like to keep your question private. Thanks!
All,

I talked to Greg and this will all be addressed tomorrow.

Allen

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.