Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my boss backed his truck into my right door.
I was standing there with 3 AZ DPS Officers shooting the bull, and it was like slow motion as all of us watched him reshape the door :mecry:
The outer door skin is screwed up and "bondo" is not gonna fly with me.
I'm not a body man so I am wondering if I should just have the skin replaced or replace the entire door shell. Any advice would be appreciated.

As a side note, maybe now is the time to buy a 68' style hood since there is going to be paint involved.....

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,956 Posts
I think my reaction would've gotten me fired...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Or imprisoned, considering there were three law enforcement officers standing there as witnesses. :rofl:

:fight:

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Post a picture and I should be able to advise.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hard unfortunate luck joe...get a new door. at least there's good witnesses
Thanks Keith, my boss told to get it fixed no matter what it cost and our company will pick up the tab.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Joe, just total the car and get yourself a pinto. You would look good in a White Pinto.:fight: Sorry for your luck but good time to get 68style hood:)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Joe, just total the car and get yourself a pinto. You would look good in a White Pinto.:fight: Sorry for your luck but good time to get 68style hood:)
Yeh a nice little pinto with a small block would be sweet!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
That's awful news Joe! I'm sure your boss knows how much that car means to you and feels pretty bad about it.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's awful news Joe! I'm sure your boss knows how much that car means to you and feels pretty bad about it.
Thanks Ivan. The incident left a pretty good wrench in his stomach.
I can relate to how he feels though, a few years ago one of my lube guys brought my boss's truck in for an LOF, and the truck fell off the rack and landed on it's side. What a mess!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts