Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, it was a beautiful weekend in San Diego, and the wife and I decided to take the two week old GT500 on a weekend drive to the beach. While parked someone bumped the rear bumper. Good news is the person who hit me gave me all of her info, so it's going to get fixed. The rear bumper has a cut in it that went all the way through the paint and pretty deep into the plastic. My fears are that the whole rear bumper will have to be replaced, painted, and striped. Does anyone have any body shops they recommend in the San Diego area, I'm pretty new here.

Jason

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey bro, I used LENS up in Oceanside when my Lightning had similar damage after shipping. They did an awsome job. I'd just call one of the Ford dealerships and ask them who they recommend.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the inputs. I have a few places I'm going to check out this weekend. I'll keep you guys posted on how it comes out. It should be an easy repair, as the damage is really minor. If it wasn't a brand new car, I probably wouldn't even worry about it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i took my shelby to mission hills collision center, they did awesome work you couldn't even tell it had been done.

I had a yahoo hit my car in a garage, then left without even stopping. I have the whole thing of surveillance, but cant quite make out the plates.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts