Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 GT350
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One thing I used to love in my GT500 was the matching red floor mats I got from Lloyds mats. I have been trying to find something similar for the GT350, but the only blue I can find is very dark (pretty much looks black in the car - I got a color sample). Does anyone know where you can find good ligher/brighter blue custom floor mats (Not the cheap universal ones that slide around)?

·
Registered
2017 GT350
89 Posts
Liquid Blue Car Floor Mat | Zazzle.com

Thin Blue Line Skull car Mats

Black Ford Mustang Blue Flames Front And Rear Car Floor Mats Set Of 4 Pcs Universal Fit 111204

Manicci Luxury Leather Custom Fitted Car Mats - Blue Luxury Car Mats | eBay

·
Registered
2019 GT350
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Liquid Blue Car Floor Mat | Zazzle.com

Thin Blue Line Skull car Mats

Black Ford Mustang Blue Flames Front And Rear Car Floor Mats Set Of 4 Pcs Universal Fit 111204

Manicci Luxury Leather Custom Fitted Car Mats - Blue Luxury Car Mats | eBay

Thanks, I saw those but none have the anchors to keep them from sliding around (except maybe the leather ones, but hose look too slippery for me).

Appreciate the effort though!

·
Registered
2017 GT350
89 Posts
I wonder if you take say the weathertech and have a custom paint job on them? Matt finish of course to keep them from be slippery.

·
Registered
2019 GT350
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder if you take say the weathertech and have a custom paint job on them? Matt finish of course to keep them from be slippery.
Hadn't thought of that. I did consider getting a custom set made at a carpeting place.

·
Registered
2017 GT350
89 Posts
These custom body shop painting can paint anything and it looks wicked! Might be able to have them put on a logo as well...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts