Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all ,I would like say thanks and I appreciate all the members who reponded to my posts. Everbody has been very professional and courteous!!!!! I have a new question for the GT500 brass. I have a new 2009 GT500 and I noticed someting peculiar about the blower. I noticed that the bolts that attach the snout to the blower look like they have been wrenched on. There is wear on these bolts, but everything else in the engine compartment looks completely new. Has anybody else notice this on their new GT500? The bolts on my '03 cobra looked like they had not been touched. So I just started wondering?...... Any information would be great.
Thanx,
Joe aka(ocdsvt).

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am picking up my TVS upgrage today, and I will check this afternoon when I take the old SC off.

Stew

·
Registered
102 Posts
I noticed the same thing on my 07. It looks like they have been taken out and put back in couple times. I hope someone knows. Good catch!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Stang 5.0 .... My thoughts exactly!!!!!! It looked like the bolts had been messed with once or twice. The color was a bit off and some of the points look dull. It just caught my eye in contrast to the rest of the bolts in the engine compartment. I'm wondering, if its on a checklist to inspect and tighten those bolts again upon final assembly. Well hopefully someone can shed some light for us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts