Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 GT500, Black w/Red Stripes
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi forum, just joined this one but I haven't been active on any for quite some time. Life took over. I have a 2007 Black w/Red, redstripe package car. Bought new in Sep 2007. Now that life is easing up a little on all of my time I am trying to dedicate some time to issues that have popped up on my car over the last year or so. Currently have the SC removed for a by-pass valve stuck closed code. I am mechanically inclined but have found I need a bit of help finding the core issue. I live north of Seattle, WA

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 HP Carbonized Metallic Gray
1,031 Posts
Hi forum, just joined this one but I haven't been active on any for quite some time. Life took over. I have a 2007 Black w/Red, redstripe package car. Bought new in Sep 2007. Now that life is easing up a little on all of my time I am trying to dedicate some time to issues that have popped up on my car over the last year or so. Currently have the SC removed for a by-pass valve stuck closed code. I am mechanically inclined but have found I need a bit of help finding the core issue. I live north of Seattle, WA
This forum is full of helpful folks. Welcome aboard, post some pictures of the car and I’d start a new thread in the problem section. You’ll have a better chance at flagging some of our more experienced members on the S197. There’s probably thousands of years of knowledge in these pages.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
41,976 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We’d love to see your Shelby.

We encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there). Holler if you have any forum questions.

Reactions: AZ21GT500

·
Premium Member
Ruby Red 2014
2,704 Posts
They let their website expire in favor of using Facebook (yuk) but the crew at Brad’s are top notch.

they are very busy so expect a little wait to get in.

oh, and they are right in your neighborhood.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts