Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Here you have it,hope this helps!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
wannaBfast said:
I like black cars personally and that one looks nice. What other strip colors are there for the black and do they have any shots of those out yet?
I would love to have one in each color!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Performance white and Tungsten are the stripes available on a black Shelby, wannabfast. I am a Ford dealer with 3 sold so far. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'll be glad to answer what I can.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think that is what I am going to do...pure black, no stripes...and I will probably take off all badging too.

But I change my mind all the time, my wife keeps telling me to stop thinking about it, cause it is still 2 years off from me getting it (2008)....but I can't help it. I am an addict.

·
Registered
285 Posts
f4X said:
I think that is what I am going to do...pure black, no stripes...and I will probably take off all badging too.

But I change my mind all the time, my wife keeps telling me to stop thinking about it, cause it is still 2 years off from me getting it (2008)....but I can't help it. I am an addict.

I can relate, I am getting mine sometime in September or October and I am going out of my mind. My girlfriend is getting tired of me talking about it all the time. I think once I give her a ride in it, she will be addicted too.:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
cyrusapollo said:
Performance white and Tungsten are the stripes available on a black Shelby, wannabfast. I am a Ford dealer with 3 sold so far. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'll be glad to answer what I can.
Thanks.
Just noticed the reply.:(

·
Registered
1 Posts
A friend of mine told me about this site. He's awaiting the arrival of his car. I
see somebody asked for pictures of a black Shelby. I snapped these at Michigan Speedway last month the weekend of the NASCAR race. The picture of the rear of the car didn't turn out because someone walked in front of me. Don't worry, it had manufacturer plates.

·
Banned
70 Posts
Black and silver stripes looks real nice. Woul have to buy a soap factory to keep it clean though. thanks for pics

·
Registered
168 Posts
Venom - do you own a black Shelby? I picked mine up last week - black with white striping - looks great!!

Aldy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts