Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Black GT500 Convertible for sale. It has 2,700 miles on it. It has been garage kept and has never been driven in the rain. I bought it as a toy. I could hardly get my wife as interested in it, so she hardly would ride with me. So needless to say, I bought a boat and I am selling the Shelby. It is listed on Cars.com for 61,900.00. I will take 59,000.00 for it if any one is interested. I paid 63,000.00 for it, I bought it at Town and Country Ford in Nashvile, Tn. If anyone is interested you can e-mail me at [email protected]. There is also a picture of it on cars.com.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Brad,

That's too bad.

Well...at least you have a boat now.

you should have no problem selling your car.

All the best!

:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Arbour88, I really like the car. It is fun to drive, my 17 year old daughter is sick that I am selling it. She really likes it, but she will be off to college next year. I figured the boat would be some great family time while she is still at home.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have dropped the price on my Shelby to 57,900.00. I was not getting any calls while it was listed for 61,900.00. I lowered it to 59,800.00 and got a little action. After doing some research I found that I needed to be around 57,900.00. If anyone is interested please e-mail me [email protected] or call me at 615-207-6575.

·
Registered
806 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts