Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 13 year old son and I were driving in the Shelby to Best Buy tonight and everytime we go for a ride I either pop the throttle to bounce his head off the head rest or do alittle wheel spin he loves it. We get out of the car after parking and as we were going into the store he say's thats the best car in the world, I said you are darn right. Haven't told him yet that Im getting the ProFinish hood in 2 weeks.:eek:

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am 24 and I remember being 5 years old and being in my dads 67 gt500 (which till this day he doesn't forgive my mother for making him sell it) and thinking that car was the coolest car in the world, all I have to say to my dad is thank you for the best education when it comes to cars ( he has owned about 9 different mustangs in his lifetime), thanks to him today I sit in our 07 gt500 and my nephew who is about to turn 6 cant stop talking about the gt500. SN8KBYT great job on passing on the enthusiasm to the next generation,

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to hear from a younger gentlemen like you and glad you like american muscle. My step son to be which is 16 bought I Black 2007 V6 Mustang a month after I bought my Shelby. Mom helps him out alot though but he loves Mustangs. We ordered him lowering springs for his car for his birthday in a week. We already changed the muffler out.:D

·
Registered
324 Posts
To me it's been nothing but american muscle, the daily driver is a 96 cobra. I have been dreaming about mustangs for as long as I can remember and I love my dad for that. With any luck I will keep adding to the collection as time goes on.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
My 13 year old son and I were driving in the Shelby to Best Buy tonight and everytime we go for a ride I either pop the throttle to bounce his head off the head rest or do alittle wheel spin he loves it. We get out of the car after parking and as we were going into the store he say's thats the best car in the world, I said you are darn right. Haven't told him yet that Im getting the ProFinish hood in 2 weeks.:eek:
"Out of the mouth of Babe's" comes the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts