Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Grabber Lime (with black stripes) GT500
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my car back today from getting ceramic coating and the guys told me I have a bent wheel. Sure enough, when they pointed it out, I immediately saw it. Went to the dealer and they started process for getting a new one. Said it looked like it was that way before it was powder coated. It was the right front.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,830 Posts
So I got my car back today from getting ceramic coating and the guys told me I have a bent wheel. Sure enough, when they pointed it out, I immediately saw it. Went to the dealer and they started process for getting a new one. Said it looked like it was that way before it was powder coated. It was the right front. View attachment 207001 View attachment 207002
Crazy! The more you look, the more issues you’ll find. I think/hope I have found all of mine.

At least the dealer is getting you a new one! Not sure if they would let you, but it would be nice to keep that wheel. It could either be garage art or even a temp spare.

Reactions: lisam21

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I think they might have to send it back.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Rapid Red! 2011 Kona Blue/white
34,830 Posts
that stinks, I wonder if could have been damaged during transit, good luck with the replacement .
I would expect to see a mark on the tire.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The finish on it is undamaged and so is the tire. I think it was during manufacturing honestly.

·
Premium Member
8,238 Posts
............. here's to a speedy repair ...................🍺🔧🔧

1 - 8 of 8 Posts